Black out

*Two week later*

*Aliyah POV*

So me and jaden are talking to the police that are still looking for fiona and jason. The police are taking forever and so was my brother. Yea I got my brother and his gang looking for fiona and jason cause the police are taking there damn time. They atleast found out it was one of them. Fiona or jason but there still taking a while to find out who. My attitude been changing cause well IM PREGNANT and it's painful and sickness and gets real annoying. I change my routines for my child and there were hard changes I had to make like wearing different clothes and going on a diet! I'm not a diet person if I see something good I eat it. Jaden has been a big help and I can tell he been changing too from a man to a father and its kinda hot to me lol. I was standing by the door inside while jaden was talking to a police officer by the window the shot came from. We had to replace the window cause one there was a whole in it and two the police needed it.

Police: Alright we know the direction the shot came from and the way the gun was hold it had to be a male 

I looked at jaden and he looked pissed. Thinking about it Jaden was the only one downstairs at that moment and jason HATES jaden so i'm guessing it was jason

Jaden: Alright thanks alot

Officer: No problem you guys have a good day

Aliyah: - smiled - You too

I opened the door for him and let him out and he was gone. I sighed and turned around and looked at jaden. He walked to the couch and sat down and rubbed his hand threw his hair. I walked over and sat next to him and put my legs on his lap.

Aliyah: You alright

Jaden: - sigh - Yea

He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back and kissed his cheek. He looked down at my stumic.

Jaden: Man its like you get bigger and bigger everyday

He leaned down and rubbed my stumic. I wanted to punch him in the face for litterly calling me fat but its true cause im pregnant...sigh...

Aliyah: Yea - say with alittle attitube -

He looked up at me and giggle alittle

Jaden: Im not saying your fat its just shes growing everyday inside of you

Aliyah: Yea but still the way you said it makes it sound like your calling me fat

Jaden: Babe your not fat your pregnant

Aliyah: -sigh - Yea

Jaden: 8 more months to go till shes here

Aliyah: Huh yea and 8 more months I have to walk around with a big belly

Jaden: Its alright your still beautiful

He leaned and kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. I was about to kiss him till the phone rung. I got up and looked at the caller ID. It was alexia.

~Phone convo~

Aliyah - Hello?

Alexia - Hey what are you doing now

Aliyah - Nothing..why?

Alexia - Come down to the my photoshoot today and take a pic with me

Aliyah - Why I dont wanna take a picture with my big stumic

Alexia - Girl stop triipin mine is bigger than your and it will be cute now COME DOWN

Aliyah - Fine what time yall shooting

Alexia - around two

I looked at the clock and it was 1 already

Aliyah - ITS 1 O CLOCK ALREADY!

Alexia - I know just hurry your house is not far away from here and bring jaden too

Aliyah - *Sigh* Alright bye

Alexia - BYEEE

~End of convo~

Jaden: What was that all about

Aliyah: Alexia wants us to go down the photoshoot close to us and take photos

Jaden: Alright

Aliyah: It started at 2

Jaden: Ok then lets go

I grabbed my purse and checked brownie and snickers bowl to make sure there was food and water for them both then walked out to the car. 10 minutes later we arrived at the photoshoot and we walked in there quickly. Jaden opened the door with his card and we walked in and saw alexia already taking photos. She love taking photos know matter what size she is. I havent seen her since the dinner and man she grew from then. I started to feel less bigger looking at her but then again she is due in 4 months so of course shes gonna be bigger than me. I walked to the make up room and saw the make up artist and she started my make up and few mintues later she finished. They had me wear a white bra and black pants and jaden wore a white shirt and black pants. They wanted use to take photo together and put it in the magazine which I was ok with after seeing alexia take photos I was more confortable of showing off my stumic. We took several pictues together and some alnoe and we were finish. I went back into the changing room alone to change untill someone grabbed me tight and put a cloth on my face. It smelled bad and it was making me black out. I sreamed and yelled and jerked around but nothing was working and then I gave up and got weak and blacked out.....

Pregnant lady out ;o

Sorry im updating so late school is a pain in my ass already havin me taking like 50 test >:l

Comment who you think it is fiona. jason, kyle....COMMENT! :)

*Vote and add my book please!*

Thanks for reading!!!