Competiton

Morgan’s POV

Liam leaned in a kissed my forehead and as he did knelt down and pulled out a box, miss what flight are you on? And shuck your shoulders…what?’ You wake up to a member of the cabin crew asking you what flight you needed to be on “erm...to Paris?” you replied still half asleep. You rushed in and grabbed your stuff you kept a small baby blue suitcase for hand luggage, you rush past people unaware, that you ran it over someone’s foot “ow” you heard someone whisper behind you not trying to cause a scene, “I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you there” you turn round not clicking in your mind what just happened.

Liam’s POV

She apologized for running her suitcase over my foot I didn’t mind, I just wanted to see her face again, I remember her just as I was about to board the flight she was sat completely asleep with a lady trying to wake her, she had ‘I love one direction’ written on her pink top, she was blissfully unaware what happened, further back.

Morgan’s POV

Some man behind me grabbed my arm and turned me around I looked down and brushed him off and looked at him in disgust, looked up and my face lit up, I felt my cheeks blush as I saw who it was, I grabbed his arm and placed it back on mine, “sorry, I’m Morgan” my knees went weak, “I like your top” he replied “aw thank you” I tried to play it cool as I rearranged my jacket to cover it up, “well hi I’m Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis, I would introduce you to Harry, but he’s all loved up and a bit further back” he gestured to all of the boys and took a little breath before he spoke again “where abouts are you sat on the plane?” he raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down waiting for me to get a grip and reply, “19c, I think” Liam grabbed his ticket looked down “oh, I’m on 14a, well it doesn’t mean I cant see you again” he handed me a piece of paper with a number on, “oh right, will call you” I replied, I fan-girled but we won’t mention that.

Liam’s POV

I gave her my number and she screamed shortly after replying with oh right, will call you, she smiled and strut off to her seat, Sophie, came and sat with me and kissed my cheek, completely oblivious.

Morgan’s POV

I sat in awe at Liam’s number and put it in my phone case so I wouldn’t forget it, the plane journey wasn’t too long and I just listened to one direction all the way.

Liam’s POV

I was on edge all of the way everyone slept and I stressed out, what if Morgan walked past? I worried too much but I knew I probably wouldn’t see her again, I mean Paris is a small place.

Morgan’s POV

I got off the plane and decided to wait to hear from Claudia, I got a text “Morgan! I sent a taxi to get you and take you into to the city center where we are staying for a bit then I will call you and come get you won’t be longer than 30 minutes, love you Payne;)!xxx” we even gave our selves nicknames to do with the boys, we were crazy, I was so excited to spend two weeks with my best friend, I got in the taxi and made my way to the city center, I wondered what the villa looked like, I was so happy I couldn’t wait to tell her about me meeting Liam! And of course hear her news! The city center was very rural and there were plenty of cottages, everybody knew everybody. I bought a dress just for the fun of it and I got a call of Claudia ‘IT WAS THE BEST SONG EVER’ my ringtone went off, I picked up and said

hello”

“HI!!” Claudia screamed

 “where are you?!”