Chapter Two

Sorry that I haven't updated in literally forever. I'm in my school play and take a drama class so my life is surrounded by memorizing lines.

And when I say this I'm probably lying since I have no lines in my school play and in drama class I memorize my lines in class. It's just I've become joshleen trash and I'm not going back. I'm going to meet JoshuaDTV on Wednesday so I've been watching as many of his vlogs as possible so I'll be prepared. (sometimes I would watch up to 25 vlogs a day that ranged from 5 minutes to 17 minutes)

(if you don't know who joshleen is their wedding video is above enjoy. This would've been posted 20 minutes earlier but I decided to rewatch the wedding video when getting the URL so sorry).

FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR @totaljoshleentrash OKAY AND ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS NOT REREAD OR EDITED. 

"Hey, where are you going?" Sophie asked Fitz curiously when he went to go leave. 

"I'm going to go see Linh," he said. "Her and Tam are leaving tomorrow and I just want one last day with her before she leaves again. I don't think this is it, though," he continued with a large grin. 

She gave him a weak nod. "Congratulations," she told him halfheartedly. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked, confused. 

"It's just that I was assuming you and Ashla had something but I guess I was wrong. Carry on," she gave him a smile. 

He frowned. "Ashla? I tried talking to her yesterday but she was busy with Jensi. Aren't those two together?"

Sophie shook her head. "No," she said. "Besides, Jensi was hanging out at my house yesterday. I invited him over while Keefe was out with Cael and Zeb."

"Those names sound familiar," Fitz mummered. 

"Remember the dark ages?"

"When you and Keefe split up in tenth grade for two months?" Fitz questioned. 

She nodded. "Well, in those dark ages do you remember how I got a new boyfriend and ended up just dumping him when Keefe and I made up."

"Poor guy went home crying," Fitz said, remembering. 

"Well, that was Zeb. He was captain of the debate club."

"Who's Cael?"

"The guy I dated before I was with Keefe."

"You started dating Keefe in freshman year, I thought."

She rolled her eyes. "I dated him in eighth grade middle school. We lasted the entire year and went to the eighth grade farewell dance together. We broke up over the summer because he started to date some other girl. I found out that it was Stina last year when I ran into him."

"So, why is Keefe hanging out with them?"

"Well, I stayed friends with Zeb after I got back together with Keefe and I introduced them and they had a few things in common. They're not best friends like you and him are but they kind of hang out every once and a while. Last year when I ran into Cael I sat down and had coffee with him to catch up and Keefe ended up going into Starbucks that day between two of his classes and saw and I introduced them to loosen the blow. This was literally a week after our engagement probably so obviously Keefe wasn't ultra jealous, especially when the first thing he heard walking over to us was me talking about him. They kind of hit it off as friends and sometimes Zeb, Keefe, and Cael all go out at the same time."

"That long explanation wasn't very needed but thank you for it," Fitz said, grinning. "Tell Ashla to answer my calls and have an actual conversation with me. Bye Sophie."