2

Hello, everybody who's reading this! This is the second one, please enjoy~! *(^.^)*

This is dedicated to heights because... Well, awesome! You're awesome! Thanks for your message <3

++++++

Hey, you.

Yes, you. I'm talking to you.

Do you want to know a secret?

Do you?

What? Don't look at me with that look on your face!

Ah, where are my manners! My name is Emily. Maria Emilia Antoinette Harway. I'm seventeen and a high school student. I don't have any siblings and my parents died a long, long time ago. Please, don't ask me about my name. My parents are really creative.

About the secret?

Are you sure?

You might not believe me.

But... oh well.

I know every secret of the students in this school. It might sound surreal and unbelievable, but it's true.

Do you want a few examples?

That girl in the front row who was always cheerful and smiling, she's suicidal. Her mother is a prostitute and her father eloped with another girl when she was three. Her brother was a drug dealer and was put into jail last year. She has two part-time jobs so they could have something to eat.

That ginger boy who was meek and shy, he has a secret affair with our English teacher.

The twins who were inseparable, it's just a facade. They hate each other's guts.

That jock who was always loud and noisy in the cafeteria, he's gay. He likes his bestfriend.

The popular girl who was labeled as she school's slut, well, she was raped every night for three days when she was eleven by her own father. She tried to commit suicide four times, tried drugs, cigarettes and weed but she found relief in her escapades. She was once an obedient little girl.

That balding teacher who looked so kind and fatherly, he tried to poison one of his colleagues last month because of a little argument.

The school's bad boy, he became that was after his love died in his arms and his parent's divorce. His story was a very sad tale. I understand him, as least I think I do.

And that 'math genius', he's a brawler. I have no words for this guy. He's the worst.

Those are only a few of the secrets that I know.

You'll never know, maybe I know yours too. Maybe, I know your darkest secrets and your greatest desires but I'll never tell you that. Don't worry, all your secrets are safe with me. You'll be freaked out and run away from me if I tell you anyway. So why bother?

School is normally boring. I'm tired of and listening to the same old lessons and I'm bored of watching the same students as they walk to their classes and 'learn'.

Since I'm always quiet, my classmates never really pay any attention to me and I never really care about them that much. A few students bothered to talk to me but after I just stared at them blankly and ignore them, they'll just sigh and give up. But that's fine. They just don't understand me, but secretly, I want them to. The others who talk to me are mostly snotty. Commenting about how grumpy I look than the others. Some students just sneered at my clothes.

I actually had a friend here. Her name was Jane and she was really nice. She always talks to me despite the fact that I only answer one syllable words. She transferred last year to a school far from here. I was alone again.