Prologue

The T.v's alarm sounds. The family pours into the living room, unaware of whats the big deal. "This is not a test!" The female robotic voice alarms.The family looks at eachother franticly, curious of whats happening. The T.v takes a while to process the video, then a Man and a Lady appear, sitting at a desk. Glancing outside, the youngest sister notices some, limp, dirty figure, walking towards the door.

"Mommy! Daddy! Pause T.v., we have a guest!!" She squeals, assuming its Grandma, back for one of her weekly visits. The Mother and Father ignore and hold little Sabrina back. "Emergency alert warned of dead bodies walking the streets and attacking the living!" The youg man, quickly states befre fixing up his tie. "Please, stay calm, gather as much supplies as you need, food, water, guns, knifes, lock all doors, cover windows, and hide deep benethe your household. Thank you." Alex, the 15 year old brainiac, begins to panic, her mouth opening and cosing, breathing heavy, hot breaths. Shaking her body, her blue orbs burning like fire.

"This is impossible!!" She shouts, flailing her arms up into the air, rolling her eyes in the process. She flings off her glasses, and starts to pace around the house. The family gathers around the dining table, assigning jobs for everyone.

"Alright Sabrina," Alex begins to speak, taking a small breath. "I want you and Mom to gather food, water, clothes and pillows and blankets. Dad, I want you and Weston to board up all windows and doors, and cover up any small hole you see!!" Alex shouts, as if she is a Military Officer.

"What about you?" Alex's 14 year old brother Weston asks, shrugging both his shoulders.

"Don't worry about me. Dont worry at all." Alex demands, she points everyone off signaling them to go and do their deeds. She first needs to make a phone call.

"Mackenzie!! Come over now!! I need your help!!" She shouts into the phone, turning the phone off, she shoves it into her pocket and paces around till her friend arrives. She hears a knock, but not just any knock, the secret knock, signaling its them knocking, she swings open the non-boarded up door and slams it shut. Her and Mackenzie walk over to the dining room table and start to discuss. They're incharge of weapons.

They walk out of the garage carring cases, no, bags full of weapons. She slips her hand into the, itchy, tan, carrier, and slowly grips her hand onto a leather cover. She slides out a sword shaped, leather cover, she slips off the cover, revealing a shining, silver, sharpened, Katana.

The Father enters the room, noticing the weapon Alex provides. "What are you doing with that!? How did you get that!?" He yells, continuing to ask more questions. Alex begins to think.

Zombies shall not, mess with me or my family!

The Father's questions soon are answered, and the family is still on Jobs. Mackenzie walks around the house, noticing boarded up windows and doors, "Wow, you guys really go all out.." She mumbles. "It's the Zombie Apocalypse!! What do you think we would do!?" Alex shouts, assuming Mackenzie would say another idiotic statement.