Untitled Part 1

I was in the seventh grade and I met a guy named Jake who I thought was the one. But I was wrong...

When Halloween came around I was waiting for my best friend - Taylor - and his girlfriend - Maddi - I heard (DING DONG) and my dad opening the door.

"DADDY!!" yelled Maddi. I could tell Taylor was with her. "Come on Tyler, Mom and Jason will not wait forever!" she yelled.

I ran down the stairs, "MADS!!" I yelled.

"SISSY!" she yelled back...... Oh yeah Maddi and I are twins.

We walked out the door and got into Taylor's car and drove to the Shoemakers(Mom and Step-dad Jason) haunted house. We got there 10 minutes later, Tay drives like a maniac.

"Tylerann, Maddiline!!" - - Our mother says. "Come check out our haunted house."

"Okay Mom!" Maddi and I said in unison

"Oh and Tylerann a boy is here asking for you."

I walked to the door to find out it was Jake, my boyfriend "Hey." he said.

"Hi" I said shyly, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to see you. It's been a few days since I last saw you." Jake said with a worried look. "Is it okay that i'm here?"

"Yeah, after all it is a Halloween party." I said.

"Okay, what do you want to do first?" He asked.

"Just walk around the haunted house I guess." I told him.

"Okay, let's go!" Jake said happily.

On our last round through, we stopped at a scary part, i jumped into Jake's arms as this little kid tried to scare us, and successed.

"OMG," Jake says.

"Marcus!!!"I yelled.

"Wait....you know him?!"Jake asked.

"Yeah, sadly he's my step-brother" I said.

Jake looked at me,"Oh."

I glared at the little kid in front of us,"Marcus, how could you?"

He smiled back "Admit it, you guys were scared!"

"No I wasn't, but your sister was." Jake says with a laugh.

"I WAS NOT!!" I yelled

"You were to!" Marcus yelled. "You jumped into his arms."

"Fine whatever, go away little brat!!" I told him still in Jake's arms. When I realized I was still in his arms, I tried to get out of his grasp but he just started walking.

"Ummmm... you can put me down now" I said.

Jake doesn't respond, he just held me tighter.Then right then and there, he kissed me.

I blushed. I Smiled. I ... kissed back?... Minutes passed, and were both smiling so bad. That I had to pull away. TBH I have never kissed Jake....and we have been dating for two years.

We continued through and finished the haunted house.

I saw Mads and ran up to her very smiley.

"Why are you so happy?" Maddi asked

"OMG, JAKE JUST KISSED ME!!" I said.

"WHAT OMG TY!!" She said surprised.

"Why are you acting so surprised Maddi?" I asked.

"I just never thought... that... never mind. That's awesome!" She said stuttering.

"What's wrong Mads?" I asked

"Nothing." She replied

"What are you hiding Maddi?" I said worriedly

"Nothing." Said Maddi looking away.

"Yes you are now tell me Maddiline!!" I yelled

She stomps off yelling "I don't think he's good enough for you!!"

I grabbed her by the arm just as she tried walking by and yelled "He's your boyfriend's best friend, what could go wrong?"

"Anything could go wrong Tyler!!" she said as she yanks her arm away and stomps off.