Chapter 2

~Brielle POV~

Monday arrived quicker then I expected it to. Randomly I find myself thinking about the guy from instagram. I don't remember catching his name, or am I just forgetful? Oh well.

Anyways he was very good looking.... nah matter of fact he was fine ass hell. Soon after I finished a quick natural look with my makeup, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

The house was quiet meaning my parents didn't come home yet, which I expected since it's nothing new

The house was quiet meaning my parents didn't come home yet, which I expected since it's nothing new. I took a hotpocket out of the freezer and put it in the microwave. As I waited I got my usual morning text from Trey.

Trey: Gm beautiful 6:42am

Trey is my crush only my home girls know but I lowkey think he likes me back, but of course I have to play hard to get cause Rule #1: Never let a boy think your easy to snatch/get he should have to fight and win you over.

I'm not your 'Baby' and Nothing heatin' up a hotpocket wby? read 7:43am

Trey: Yet*, your not my baby yet, and nothin thinkin bout u ;). 7:43 am

Oh really now? read 6:44am

Trey: Ye your so beautiful and you got your own and a nigga diggin' that Miss INDEPENDENT. 7:44am

I chuckled at his text. The microwave then beeped, and I quickly took out my hotpocket and started to eat it.  Eventually I  decided to respond back.

Boy stop playin' what do you really want Trey? read 7:46am

I almost instantly received a text back.

Trey: Damn ma 2 mins to reply? you have me here worryin' lol. 7:46am

Trey: But I was just checkin' on you and askin' what you doin' after school. The fair just open nd I was wondering if you wanted to go with ya boy. 😜😜😜 7:47am

I thought for a second, but knowing I gotta ask my girls first. Rule#2 If your in a situation like this always ask your girls first then decide. It's good to have a second opinion.

I'll get back to u with that one. read 7:47am

alright see you at school beautiful. 7:47am

I read his text and decided to leave out for school. I locked up the house and headed to my car and like every morning I see Ms. Wilson my next door neighbor on her porch. Shes 89 and I swear she's on some type of drug by the way she acts.

"Good Morning Ms. Wilson" I said waving

"DON'T TALK TO ME! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" she yelled waving her bible in the air.

"Ms. Wilson it's me your neighbor I say Good morning to you all the time" I said standing by her porch

"I REBUKE YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME SATAN!" I then see her bible flying my way hitting me in the face.