Chapter 2

A/N: do u guys like the edit i made?

I was just laying on my bed starring at the ceiling when there was a knock on my door.
"Come in!"
My caretaker miss kim walked in( shes your caretaker if you didnt know already)
"There are some gentleman wanting to adopt you SeungLee"
" I'll be down in a minute" I replied sitting up. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I found miss kim and walked up to her. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. When she saw me she was about to say something before she looked behind me. " SeungLee, meet SHINee, you're new family."
Wait what?!
I quickly turned around and almost screamed. It really was them!! SHINee was in front of me!!!
"He-"
"No need for introductions boys, she knows who you are."
I nodded my head and turned to walk upstairs to my room. When i got to my room i got out my suitcase and packed what little clothing and other things that I owned.
When i got back downstairs i saw onew signing the papers. Minho saw me and grabbed my suitcase.
" key hyung she doesn't have much in her suitcase."
" off to the mall we go then."
_____________________________________
Hey everyone!
Hope you guys liked it! Sorry if it's short! Im in bed supposed to be sleeping cause i have school until 2:30 then practice until 5:30, then i have to work until 11:00 tomorrow night. 😫😫😫so much work to do!! And i have a history project due next month!! SHINee!! I need help!!
Onew: sorry dongsang ~ we cant help you there.
Taemin: i know it's hard ~ but you'll make it through. I did.
Key: riley is going through some tough times right now. Please give her love and support ~!
Minho: yes. She is also wanting to become a trainee for SM soon.
Jjong: fighting riley! You can do it!
Awwwee ~! Thanks guys!
Anyway make sure to comment
Vote
And
Follow me!
~ bye bye ~