Broken Glass

So this is a true story that happened to my father. I wasn't there when it happened but he told me about it recently and I wanted to share it with you guys. It isn't exactly scary... its kinda more on the disturbing side.

So this happened one day while me and my brothers were at school. my father had been sitting at the table, eating when he accidentally dropped his glass of water. He hurried to pick up the broken pieces of glass that had fallen under the table and mopped up the water. While picking up the glass, he had slightly cut his finger. So he put his phone on the table, about in the middle of it. So his phone wasn't anywhere close to the edge of the table. And he went to the bathroom to get a BandAid. When he got out of the bathroom, he said "I hope theres no more glass left, I don't want my kids getting hurt" to himself. Suddenly, he heard a noise coming from the kitchen and hurried to see what had happened. When he walked into the kitchen , he was surprised to see that his phone, which had been in the middle of the table, had fallen right beside a huge piece of glass. Magic?

So yeah... here it is guys... please send me some of your stories so I can add them to this book. And fyi this story is 100% true. If you don't believe in ghosts, btw, then don't leave hate comments please. If you wanna hate on me, then leave Cuz i don't want Any haters here. Anyways, don't forget to comment, vote and share!!
Bye lovelies ❣️
Oink! 🐷
~coolgirl671
*285 words*