THE DIARY

written by: pinkymin

April 2010- October 2011

***************************************************************************************

PROLOGUE:

Never travel faster than your guardian Angel can fly….

Everything happens for a reason….

Love is everything. Even the air you breathe..

If you want to continue growing, face the challenges of life…

Relationships without trust is like a wallet without money, NO USE TO HAVE..

Trust is like a paper, when it’s crumpled. It can never be perfect.

LIFE IS LIKE A DIARY, IT COMPILES THE HAPPENING S IN YOUR LIFE. AS YOU SCAN THE PAGES, YOU’LL SEE THE REALITY ABOUT  THE LIFE IN THE WORLD AND REALIZED THE THINGS YOU’VE DONE.

A story of true love which you can relate on . An exciting story  that will make you laugh, cry, and fell inlove.. BUT, what if, destiny played cruelly? Will you fight for your one true love? Or you will give up and delete the situation that hurts and makes you bitter? Will you let the fate break your heart?

Define Love. yan ang pinaka ayokong tanong sa lahat. Kasi wala akong masabi. Hindi ko naiintindihan kong bakit Love is Blind, Love is like a rosary...at kung bakit ano-anong word na nakadikit diyan. Pero, isa lang ang alam ko,, Love is a four letter word. L-O-V-E.. pero, ang sabi naman ng iba, hindi mo maiintindihan ang Love kung hindi mo pa nararanasan. Ano bang feeling nun? masaya ba o isang malaking kalungkutan?

Naalala ko pa nung naranasan ko yang bagay na yan. It was an unexpected scene. Masaya, pero. Hindi siya  palagi happy ending.

Kayo, anong mararamdaman mo kung iniwan ka ng taong mahal mo sa araw na mag-iisa na kayo.?. Maiintindihan niyo ba siya? Kung hindi lang sana……..

.....

I was only 12 when I wrote this.
Please bear with the typos and grammatical errors.