Shit hit the fan

Year: 2557 Date: December 06 Time: 0:800 hours.
There was this loud ringing sound in Markus's ears Markus is a 24 year old with blonde/brown hair his physical description is average with one condition he has asthma it's very minor yet it comes at the worst of times. Markus finally got to his feet and regained focus a grenade had set off right beside him his squad was falling one by one he picked up a MAGNUM that was on the ground and blind fired at plasma fire that was coming out of a cloud of smoke from a exploded pelican drop ship he fell backwards onto his back when he realized he had been shot near the spine he looked down and a small hole was in his side and was gushing blood he held it as he shoot randomly when he felt someone grab his backpack and pulled him back and they yelled Can you still shoot? Markus nodded and was handed a SMG he took aim as he dropped his pistol he fired and managed to yell EAT MY BULLETS YOU BASTARDS! Moments later he was proper in a up ward position in the passenger seat of a warthog he saw plasma rounds whizzing by and covered the ground and almost looked like some weird painting he refocused and turned back and emptied the clip in the SMG and sat back knowing he had barely made it out with his life.

Hey so what do you think of chapter one? Comment or Pm me feedback would be great.