Chapter 1

Yeri POV

Hi i'm Kim Yeri, I am currently going to school at Seoul School of Performing Arts. It was just another day of me going to school I woke up to the sound of my mom waking me up.

I quickly took a bath, got dressed and ate breakfast. I saw in my front door my brother Kim Taehyung, his girlfriend Ryu Sujeong and my best friend Seulgi unnie waiting for me to walk to school.

"Let's go" I said

We peacefully walked to school then suddenly I saw this guy who walked passed us looked so handsome, kind and charming.

"Uhmmm Yeri, Yeri. Earth to Yeri" Sujeong unnie said

"Who is that guy?" I asked her

"Oh that's Park Jimin the top student and heartthrob of the school" Sujeong unnie said

"Why do you ask? " Seulgi unnie said

"Oh nothing I just thought of something" I said

They were supposed to ask me more questions when luckily the school bell rang. Thank you school bell. I went to my classroom and kept on thinking about that Jimin guy.

Why do I even think about him? I feel those butterflies in my stomach and heart beating and fluttering stuff. I am so confused. Why do you make me feel this way Park Jimin?

Jimin POV

I went to school and passed by three girls one of them kept staring at me but I didn't let that bother me but I saw someone beside her. I remember her name was Kang Seulgi. She was so pretty I think I like her. But then as if magic my necklace sparkled.

It was a necklace given to me by my mom when she died in a car crash and I was destined to be with the person who has a heart locket that my key necklace can open.

I went to my classroom and told my friends about it. The guys teased me about Seulgi. I felt like I really liked her. Should I court her I don't think I should because I feel like there is something stopping me.

I don't know what it is. The day passed by the teachers lecturing about the lessons and I listened because I was the top student I have to duh.

When lunchtime came I saw that Seulgi girl again with her friend I think it's Yeri. I know because she's my friend's sister. They must be close because they're always together.

So I thought to befriend Seulgi's friend so that she would vote me for Seulgi and to get more info about her.

Our friends planned to go to Taehyung's house to play games and hang out. So that was the perfect time for me to befriend her.

We were all about to go home and hang out at Taehyung's house. Then suddenly we saw Yeri walking with Seulgi home so we invited them to walk with us. I was beside Seulgi the whole time so I was so so nervous.

Yeri POV

The oppas invited us to walk together so we walked Seulgi first because she didn't have to worry about me because I was with my brother's friends. I said goodbye to unnie and kissed her on the cheek we do skinship like that and we don't care.

I was so nervous on the way home and suddenly Jimin talked to me like we were friends. It was awkward because it was the first time we even talked and we got a little close easily. It was really a good start for me. I can't wait for tomorrow.

The next few months Jimin started to talk to me more but these days he kept on asking about Seulgi unnie and he even told me that he liked her which totally broke my heart I went home crying and I didn't even go to the school that next day.

I even agreed to help him court my unnie crazy am I. I just felt like it was right. The next few days were just me helping Jimin to court unnie telling him what she likes and telling unnie that Jimin is a great guy. It just hurt me every time and when I would tell unnie about Jimin I tell her what I think about him.

"He is a handsome, amazing, and talented person who can make your heart skip a beat by just the little things he does. So I really think you two make a great couple" I tell unnie while almost to the brink of tears

"Yeri ah are you okay?" Seulgi unnie asked worriedly

"Yeah yeah I just need to go to the bathroom" I told her

I don't actually hate unnie for being loved by Jimin and Jimin for loving unnie. I hate myself for not being enough for him.

Hi so I think I am crazy because I shipped Jimin and Yeri starting from reading Namhy97's Our First Love Story and then Shattered from CherryRedBlossomSs. Most people would ship Yeri with Jungkook and Jimin with Seulgi. But I had the craziest thought of writing a fanfic about them so hope you guys like it don't forget to comment vote follow me and read also my other stories:
- Trust (Jungkook and Yein  fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-Bad Boys V.S Good Girls (Oh My Girl and Monsta X fanfic )
Hope you vote and comment for those stories too and thank you for reading my story and please tell me your opinion and as always love you all my readers
-Daphne