Chapter 9

Yeri POV

Today was our talent showcase. I was so excited and nervous. We were first to perform. We first performed Ice Cream Cake. Before our performance the boys wished us good luck and we wished them good luck too.

"Dumb Dumb"

Then for the last one we performed "One of these nights"

After us was BTS. They performed Dope, I Need You and Run.

After all the performances we all had an encore stage and said bye to everyone. Backstage we were packing our costumes when the teacher suddenly came with a few people in business suits and told us that we were all getting scouted. Us girls were getting scouted by SM entertainment and BTS was scouted by Big Hit entertainment. We were all shocked and excited. I went to Jimin to congratulate him. When I went to him I saw he had a sad face.

"Why with the sad face jagi? " I said while back hugging him

"I just thought that we wouldn't have time for each other because of late night practices again and the fact that we're not in the same company" he said

"We would still meet at school and at lunch time. And I would always try to find time for you okay" I said

"Arraso" he said

"Now smile this was your dream right to be a k-pop star. Now don't waste the chance and do great." I tried to cheer him up

He finally smiled and kissed me on the forehead

"Gomawo yerimmieee" he said

The next few days has been tough for me especially the practices. Me and Jimin would only have time at school and I don't want to end up like Joy and Sungjae because they didn't have time for each other. I am doing a bit well at balancing my time for Jimin, my studies and practices.

It was 1 week away from graduation and I spent my high school life happily having a boyfriend, good friends and good grades. Despite having little time for my studies I made it to the top 3 and Jimin even held a party for me to congratulate me being the top 2.

I appreciated it and as you all know Jimin is the top 1 because he is an honor and top student.

We all prepared for the upcoming graduation. I was still having a hard time from my leukemia but I always took my medicines. I was sad that I wouldn't get the chance to graduate and be with everyone because of my sickness but I am doing this for them.