Good.

Good.

I always thought you'd be hanging me in some random time, just anytime you want.

You didn't. You actually said goodbye.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being stupid, i'm sorry for being a disturbance in your life. I'm so sorry.

I should've known. I should've known i wasn't the only one that's hurting, because you were too. We both still are.

I cried and cried and didn't sleep for days, you didn't know. I don't want you to know. But you were there, and i'm very grateful for that.

You, in another side of the world, thinking alone. I'm not helping you. I don't get the chance to help you, you cut me off just like that.

I do understand, i'm just being irrational. It's your right to say goodbye and i'm still hurting. I'm sorry for being weak.

You made a promise. You said you're going to do your best, and told me i should do my best too.

Boy, i'm going to. I'm not going to disappoint you, i'm not going to give up now.

And i'm going to wait. You made me wait. SBMPTN, it is. May 29, i'm going to work my everything off until May 29, and you'll call me on that day. I'm waiting.

It's only been 5 hours, but i miss you.

You're self-centered, arrogant, cocky, annoying, and god knows how much i hate you, but i miss you.

I like you very much, as a friend. I want to date you as a friend, forever.