Tuesday

I walk down to my next class, my bag so heavy it feels like it might snap my back, I'm late and I'm nerves as hell, I'm in grade 11 but I'm still nerves about the grade twelves.

I have minor Asperger's I'm 16 and male, I'm extremely nerves around other people and that's why I'm worried about my next class, it's a study period and I have nothing to work on, I open the door and stare at the ground as I walk in, I walk to my desk and watch the class looking for any reaction from them and get nothing, I slowly let my gaze down and, well I just sit there, soon I decide to go through my math's book, but it's pretty boring, so I just sit there again doing nothing at all,

The bell goes and I walk to my next seventy minute class, it's a short walk maybe 5 classes over, I walk up the stairs and see my friend, his class is right next to mine, we get bored and start talking about Star Trek, the bell goes again and I walk over to my class to get my work out of my bag, I'm especially careful to get my iPad out, there's constant thieving here,,,

I sit at the back after acknowledging my teacher. It's boring and I'm soon talking to another kid, " what ya doing " I ask, not the best idea when he's a bully and all but we talk about a few girls at the front, I normally don't talk to people, but it's okay when it's a guy and not a girl, I get nerves around girls mostly because they always seem so judging, but I've had a few crushes over grade 7 till now, of course most of my conversations with them are " hello,"

By know you probably think I have no  other friends besides Jacob I spoke to before English, and your probably right, except from another kid, he's not really a friend but ok I have no  friends, the bell goes again and I'm out of the class as fast as possible, stuffing my stuff in my bag, I just realised I have an episode of Star Trek on my iPad, and it's either that or talking about Star Trek and quizzing my friend, obviously I'm not normal, but I try... We spend 30 minutes watching star trek before break ends, darn-it, we only have two breaks that adds up to about an hour and four lessons each over an hour, darn... and I can even remember what I have next... " Jacob what's next" " film editing" I jump up and star putting stuff away, film is my favourite class and were starting a new project, Jacob is rushing to and soon were the only ones there, we must be early, we wait a bit and a few others arrive including David, a really annoying kid with a laptop and rude attitude, he friends with Jacob but is constantly annoying me, " what you get on your special kid English" he asks, before showing me his sad d+ " he thinks I'm in a special English class, he must of mixed it up with my special maths class, I tell him I got a c- and I'm in the same level of English as him, that annoys him I realise and I can't help feeling happy, I upped the idiot for once.

My teacher talks to the class about our work for this term, he drones on for about twenty minutes, and I listen to most of it but my mind can help wondering about other things,

Me and Jacob were going to work together which we usually do, but sadly he took over most of the work, that was ok with me because I still got to film and edit, but the last thing the teacher said was if you didn't help write it you have to do your own, I turn to my computer sadly, fuck I mutter under my breath, and I begin a new music video of a song ( I BELIVE I CAN FLY ) it's not my favourite... but I still enjoy it. After a while of trying to download the song and constantly getting annoyed by David, I decide to do something really stupid, me and Jacob listen to ELMOS WORLD, its humiliating I tell Jacob but he can't stop laughing, and soon neither can I, its such a stupid song and the funny thing is how childish it is, David ( who I forgot to mention isn't a strong bully but more of a skinny weak cry-baby gamer though he's still annoying) looks over at us unable to proses how we can be so childish to listen to this crap!!!.

Finally schools out and I head up to the special school area, basically for special kids, also it's the only area with table in the school, and I sit there for half an hour reading some book on wattpad, and then finally after an eternity my mum arrives!!!

Wednesday

Lol I have no life at home... sooooo back to school yay, come on we have to go I yell angrily at my younger brother, he always makes me miss the bus, but were making good time today walking up the big hill to the bus, that we beat!!! Ok I know not that exiting ... I get on, my autism making me feel nerves and I take a eat with my brother, 45 minutes later after a painful bus ride I make it to school! Alive!!! But I'm late :0 by about a minute, so I rush to form class getting nerves that they are in already, to my surprise the teachers late and I enter with the rest of the class, phew, I have no friends in this class so nobody will talk to me, just ten minutes to get my name marked of I think sadly, as I go out the door to my next actual class I check my timetable, and amazingly its ... drumroll ... modelling yay :). This class is only 2 rooms away and I get there as fast as possible, although its not my best class I find it fun and challenging also my mind doesn't wonder in this class!!!, Jacob comes then David, and we walk in as a group, to my surprise there's a new girl sitting next to me, and im already nerves, making sure I don't look her way, I go quit and shy, not even speaking to my friends, and suddenly my worst fear begins...

   da da da hope you likes this first chapter im going to update soon I hope,,, smiley with tongue out... or not