Goat Mom

The human gazed up to see a white goat like monster. She was wearing a bright green, and somewhat tight, shirt with a long skirt that oddly exposed her hips.

Her horns were almost like candy canes, as they were stripped beautifully. The monster also had a pink nose and very kind smile.

Rising to their feet, the human smiled softly at the goat monster to show they were alright now.

Smiling, the goat monster spoke." I am Toriel. Caretaker of these Ruins. You must be exhausted from that far fall." She said softly." Come with me and I'll take you to somewhere you can rest."

Following Toriel, the human felt their determination replenishing. It felt nice to be near someone as kind as Toriel. The human felt safe.

Toriel showed the human the "Ways of the Ruins" as she had put it. Showing the human how to solve puzzles, treat monsters, and be slightly independent.

Toriel eventually left the human alone for awhile. She needed to "clean up their new home a bit".

Soon, the human grew bored. The human began their trek towards where they assumed "home" was. They encountered a couple monsters that tried to fight them, but they always showed the monsters Mercy.

The human was going at a good pace towards "home". That is, until something on the ground in the middle of their path blocked their way.