First Honeymoon?

Baekhyun's POV

Our wedding is held in a small church, it was simple yet beautiful. For me, it's enough as long as i'm marrying Chanyeol.

I enter the church accompanied by a ochestra bridal song. Wearing all white suit and holding a bouquet of flowers in my hand. In front of me is Cheon Sa, my sweet flower girl, sprinkled flowers petals on the ground.

I look straight in front and see Chanyeol in all black, smiling, waiting for me on the vow stage. I smile back to him.

When i arrive there, Chanyeol reaches out his hand and i take it, climb up the small stairs and stand facing Chanyeol. I gesture my mouth saying 'I love you' and Chanyeol gestures his 'I love you more'.

The priest starts his speech about a loving, caring, understanding a couple should be. I try to listen but my focus is now on Chanyeol and his lips. I look straight into his eyes and he looks mine as he tighter his grip around my small hand.

The priest start to say the vow. I takes a deep breathe. It's time, finally.

" Do you, Park Chanyeol takes Byun Baekhyun to be your husband in good and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love and honour him for the rest of your life?"

" I do."

" Do you, Byun Baekhyun takes Park Chanyeol to be your husband in good and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish him for the rest of your life?"

" I do."

" Now, you may kiss the groom."

We seal our lips for a moment and Chanyeol kiss my forehead too. We facing the guest, holding hands and smiling.

" May I present to you Mr and Mr Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol holds my hand with his left hand and hugs my waist with his right hand, we walk past through the guests and towards the door.

After that, our reception is sensational when my first dance with Chanyeol, he hugs me tightly in his arms and we dance through the evening.

Our reception only last until 6 pm. We don't want to go overboard with this and with Cheon Sa's health, she needs to rest at night. So, after a few photoshoot for our wedding album, we head home.

. . .

Baekhyun's POV
Smut alert!

I tuck Cheon Sa in her bed, sing her a lullaby before she closes her eyes tightly. I make a few adjustment with her breathing appliances to make sure she's comfortable. I kiss his forehead before stepping out of the room. I close the door slowly.

When i turn around, Chanyeol is in front of me. My body flinch as i was surprise by his presence.

" What the hell. You're surprise me."

I slap his chest.

" Cheon Sa is sleeping now?"

" Yeah. She must be tired."

" That's good."

I can sense what he wants when he shows me his smirk but i try to ignore it as my heartbeat is growing louder.

" What's good?"

" Nothing, really."

" Then, i'm just going to sleep. I'm tired too."

I walk away. Suddenly, i feel like my body is flying. Chanyeol is carrying me bridal style to our room, he closes the door and lock it. He puts me on the bed gently and lay beside me. Our face is just one inch away.

" Don't sleep yet."

" I'm tired."

" Park Baekhyun, i really want to do this with you. I promise i'll be gentle, okay?"

My face gets hot and red. I close my eyes tightly, clenching my teeth and tighten my grip on the bed sheet.

" Hey, hey.. relax.. open your eyes, look at me.."

He whispers to me.

" I'm too shy."

" It's okay... open your eyes."

I open my eyes slowly and see Chanyeol is already on top of me. He's holding my hand, to calm me down and slowly he kiss my lips. It's so passionate and warm.

As the kiss gets deeper and wet, i can feel Chanyeol's hand roaming to all parts of my body. He stops for a moment and takes off his shirt and mine too. He continues to kiss my lips, down to my neck, biting and leaving red marks on it. I moan as he licks my neck.

" Yes, let out more."

My cheeks gets more hotter and red. His lips roaming down to my hard nipple and he bite, kiss it, leaving red marks there too. I can't help but let out more sexy moans. His lips gets down to my abdomen, nearing my sensitive part.

He pulls his and my pants off and he stops right there.

" Chanyeol?"

" Goddamn it! You're freaking beautiful."

He said as he takes a look at my naked body, revealing my 'thing'. Slowly, his hands reach for it and grab it. My body flinches as Chanyeol lick it and takes it all in his mouth. My body stretch out and my grip on the bed sheet gets tighter. Chanyeol licks and sucks it in motion, makes it feel so damn good.

" Stop, i'm... gonna..."

" Not yet."

He pulls it out from his mouth and squeeze it, not letting me to cum.

" Chanyeol, let it go.. please.."

" Wait, just a little bit more."

He licks his fingers before enters it into my pink hole. My body stretch out again and Chanyeol lets more fingers in.

" I want your..."

" Wait, i need to prepare you.."

Our breathe get heavier and wet. He pulls out his fingers when he thinks he stretch me enough. He get my hole closer to his 'thing'.

" Are you ready?"

" Yeah..."

He push his 'thing' into mine. I stretch out more but this time it was more intense. He waits for a moment, give me time to adapt.

" You're so hot and big. I can feel it inside of me."

" That's so unfair."

Oh no, he gets harder!

He starts to move in slow motion, following with my sexy moans and it gets faster. Chanyeol keeps thrusting in and i can't help it. The pain and the pleasure is so good, i clench my finger on his skin as he keeps on thrusting.

" I really gonna...."

" Me too..."

And we cum together.

Chanyeol pulls it out and lay beside me. We try to catch our breathe back as our chest goes up and down in fast motion.

" That was amazing."

" And beautiful." Chanyeol adds.

He stares at me who is still trying to get my breathe on track.

" You are so goddamn beautiful."

He's on top of me again.

" Remember this. You're mine and mine alone. Don't let others look at this skin or touch it. Understand?"

" Yes, husband. I love you."

" I love you more."

I look down.

" Chanyeol, why are you fucking hard again?!!"

" Ready for the next round?"

" What??!!"