Very Faint

Red's POV

The fluffy person was the first to speak up. "Umm, yeah. It's kind of obvious that you're a fighter." The boy in the space suit shot him a look.

Good thing, too. They have no idea what kind of damage I can do if I'm provoked. The boy in the space suit stepped forward. "Well, thanks Red. I'm Jason, and this is Jerome."

I could hear the smile in his voice. Oh, great. Nice people have a way of working their way inside my heart and rooting there. And I work alone.

"Want to come back to our camp with us?" Jason asks. "Sure." I say, no emotion showing. I have no need for emotion. Jerome's face lights up, and I take note.

I follow them back to the campsite, my favorite knife on my belt. My hand never leaves its handle. You never know with some Minecraftia people. They could turn on me in an instant.

We come to a small wooden hut, no doubt hastily built. Jason goes through the door, then Jerome, then me.

Being 12, I'm taller and older then the rest of them, so it's no surprise when a boy looks up at me in surprise. The boy is kneeling next to another boy who's passed out on the ground.

They all look to be about seven, except for a boy with green glowing headphones who's asleep on one of the beds. He looks about four, maybe five.

"Biggums...?" The only conscious boy looks at Jerome. "Mitch, meet Red. She saved us from the horde of mobs."

Jerome smiles, instantly causing Mitch to relax. "Ok." He says. "Hi, Red! I'm Mitch!" The small boy suddenly wakes up.

"Guys! You're too loud!" He yells. "Sorry, Ty! We have a visitor!" Mitch apologizes. "Ty" perks up. "Really?" He jumps out of the bed and races over to me.

"Hi! I'm Deadlox, but you can call me Ty!" He smiles, and I can't help but letting a small smile escape. He's so cute.

He turns around and gasps, spotting the boy who's passed out on the ground. "S-sky?" He whispers. He's shocked, I can tell.

I realize, if this boy is dying and they don't know it... I instantly turn to healer mode. I walk over to him, and check for a pulse. There is one, but it's faint. Very faint.

"Have you given him CPR?" I ask, suddenly very scared for the boy on the floor. Mitch looks at his toes. "N-no." He mumbles, obviously ashamed.

"His pulse is still there, but you better give him CPR, or he'll die!" I scream at him.

Ty bursts into tears at my words. Mitch runs over to the boy on the floor. Jason, Jerome, and I bring Ty outside, and try to comfort him.

I know for a fact that CPR takes a while. And, there's still the possibility that the boy will die.

This is going to be a long night.