Good Morning -AmazingPhil

This is about the amazing, Phil Lester!

"One maniac at a time we will take it back." I sang out of habit while scrolling down my long tumblr dashboard. I looked up over my glasses to see a giggling Phil.

"Was I singing?" I asked while slinging my headphones around my neck.

"Yes but it was adorable." Phil laughed a bit harder and sat on the couch next to me.

"So how's tumblr?" He asked nudging me and looking at my computer screen. I paused my music and scrolled back up to the top of the screen.

"Dead." I mumbled.

"Well then get off tumblr and do something with me!" Phil cooed closing my laptop.

"What would that be?" I asked while turning off the power on my headphones. I set my laptop on the table and sat facing Phil.

"Watching a movie maybe?" He more questioned than answered.

"What movie? And can we cuddle?"

"Whatever movie you want, and why would I not want to cuddle with the best girlfriend in the world?" Phil gushed and held my hand, making me blush.

"Deal, we should watch an old movie!" I jumped up and put in an old movie I watched when I was little. I turned off the light and snuggled into Phil as the movie started. We both fell asleep before the movie finished and woke up the next morning still intertwined on the couch.

"Good morning." Phil mumbled in his morning voice.

"Good morning." I mumbled still half asleep.

"I love you." Phil said and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too." I said and snuggled back into his chest, his arms wrapping back around me.