FrostIron One Shot

Loki was walking around Avengers Tower (because
he had recently became a Avenger )at God knows what time in the morning, when he suddenly found himself in front of Tony's workshop. Loki could hear someone crying and talking in a panicked tone, Loki didn't want to be intruding but it seemed that whoever was crying needed some sort of comfort so he walked into the workshop to see a hysterical Tony lying on one of his many work tables shirtless trying to rip out his Arc Reactor. J.A.R.V.I.S started to talk to Tony in a calm tone about how the Avengers needed him and how he had so much to do before his death. Hearing all of this Loki ran up to Tony and started fighting to keep Tony down so he could pushed the Arc Reactor back into his chest before Tony could get it out any further. As soon as Loki managed to get it fully back in Tony was aware of Loki's presence looked up  at him through teary eyes and grabbed onto Loki and cried into his chest, drenching it with his tears. After a while Tonys crying died down and he does that really sad noise when your trying to talk after crying , Tony started to mumble to no one in particular " I am a weak foolish man that can only live of a stupid blue light in my chest because of one of my stupid experiments that made me give up using my real heart properly. I should be dead by now." Loki had no idea how to respond to that statement, the only thing he could think of was to pick Tony up from his table and put him into bridal style position and kissed him right on the lips, taking Tony of guard but soon after he began to kissed back. Once the kiss was broken Loki looked at Tonys tear stained face, he said "Tony how can you ever think that. That blue light in your chest is the most beautiful light I have seen and I have been to many galaxy's. Your experiments aren't stupid they just didn't go to plan well." Loki said with a gentle smile. "If that blue light did not work you would of died long ago leaving all your love ones and me behind to suffer please never make us go through that on purpose . Also Tony you will always have a real heart because I love your heart and your soul. If you had died tonight I wouldn't be able to do this." Loki took Tony's face in to his hand and bought his lips to Tony's and kissed him once again that night.

The kissing never stopped not  the next day, the day after that, the next month, next year, it never stopped until the day Tonys Arc Reactor finally couldn't  find the energy to keep Tonys body alive anymore. That was also the week Loki's once frozen heart died from heart break.

How was that please comment and vote. Thank you for reading.