The Heart Will Remember ~ JTR/Tom Lundback

FLASHBACK

July... 

NICOLE'S POV: 

"NICOLE!!!!!!!" I heard some boys scream as they ran up to my bedroom. I was just lying in bed and all of a sudden my door is flung open by 3 amazing boys who happen to be my best friends! John, Robin and Tom! 

"What do you want now??" I asked them a bit pissed off since I was in a deep sleep. 

"Well sorry, for waking you up!" Tom said at me pissed off and walked out as well as John and Robin. They all gave me upsetting looks. 

"Ugh!!! Why do I have to be pissed for. Oh wait, because I was woken up from dreaming about Tom! Fucking hell!!! I'm such an idiot and always will be!" I said upset when my door was slammed open and in came the boys. 

"Oh shit", I whispered to myself while falling back on my bed and turning away from them. 

"Nicole, look at me!", I shook my head not wanting to look. "Nicole! Look at us now!" 

I kept looking away but then I felt the bed dip. I could feel face my face getting wet from all my tears. 

"Nicole, why are you crying?" Tom asked me. 

"Because I went off at you guys!" I replied back, "But now, what was it that you wanted to tell me before??"

They stood up and looked at each other nodding before telling me with a massive grin on their face. 

"We made it to this year's X Factor's live shows!!!!!!" They all screamed. 

"AHHHH!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out and did my happy dance before running straight to them to hug them all as they laughed at me. 

"You're so cute!!" All three boys said in unison. 

"Shut up!!! I'm just so happy for you guys and I'll support you no matter what!" I told them as I hugged them once more. 

"We know you are and we know you will! They said as I yawned. 

"Awh!!! You're tired. Now I feel bad for waking you up!" Tom said as the others muttered in agreement. I just shrugged. I didn't even realise that the boys were here with their parents. 

"Boys, we have to go!" Their mum said.

"Awh what?! Look at Nicole, I don't wanna leave yet, look! She's already crying because we aren't here for long!" 

"Shut up Robin!!" I yelled as I got up and went to hug them all. "We'll talk later and like Tom said, I'm tired anyways!"

END OF FLASHBACK 

And that's when they left and I'm on my way to the studio to go see them with my brother Joel! Joel was driving in his car while I drove in my car. 

We finally got to the studio at last. I was so excited to see them!! I haven't seen them since they told me they made it to the live shows. I looked at my phone to see a message from Tom. 

From: Tom

To: Nicole

Hey Nik Nik!!! Whatcha doing today??? Xx 

From: Nicole

To: Tom

Hey Tom!!! Nothing xx 

From: Tom

To: Nicole

Can I ring you please????? Xx