Chapter one:intro....

A tall cloaked figure walks through the halls . The sound of their feet pattering on the quartz flooring echos through the halls. 'Deep breath and calm yourself..this isn't new to you...' the figure thinks as they lets out a sigh and reach two large doors "Uhm" they open the doors , the doors to the center capital of new home. "Hello and welcome to the announcement of the last week till selection of the 31st UnderGames!" The cloaked figure smiles and lets their hood fall, it was underfell Toriel, announcer of the events of the Undergames.  "now i know you all are..." she paused for a brief moment "excited for the elections.." she sighs and in locks her fingers together "since this isn't new and I'm wasting time of you preparing yourselves for this very special event i will allow you to leave and go back to your preparations!" she makes a swift heel turn and goes back into the announcement hall... leaving the districts to hurry back to their areas...

(the next chapters will be bigger! if you have any questions and ideas for later on i will answer them as soon as possible! of course i get on alot but i rarely post or update until necessary but this will be updated every....Sunday? or Monday)