Chapter 1

Blade's Pov 

"GET THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" My father screamed in my ear as I was sleeping. I open my eyes and sat up. Then I felt a harp pain in my cheek. I look at me father with wide eyes. He just slapped me ... I should be used to this.

" GO TO THE STORE AND MY MORE JACK DANIELS!" My father screamed in my face. I got up real quick was about to get clothes out of my dresser. I looked at my father. 

 " can you leave?" My father looked at me and shook his head laughing a  little.

 " no your going to strip right here right now."

" no leave."

Another sharp pain crossed my cheek. " YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME THAT WAY. YOU'LL DO AS I SAY, WHEN I SAY IT."  my own father looked at and then grabbed me. I'm being throne on my bed. He looks up and down my body. Then he starts ripping all my clothes off. He started kissing down my neck.

"NO STOP NOT AGAIN!" I screamed trying to push him off of me. "STOP PLEASE ST-"  I got cut of by my father slapping me.

" SHUT UP!" He went to go get the duck tap and the rope. he tied my hands and ducked tapped my mouth. I tried to move but it was no use. He started to undo and pull his pants and underwear off. He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. I started to cry , I didn't want this. He started to kiss down my stomach and to my thighs. He licked my nub. He licked my slit up and down. Then he started kissing back up my stomach and to my neck and then slammed into me. I screamed and cried.

" MM MM MM M M M MM !" I tried. He laughed. 

" what?" He trusted faster.and faster. i know he was almost done  because his thrusted start getting sloppier.

"AH!!! MM BABY!!!" He moaned and I cried. He pulled out of me and started to beat me.When he saw that I was black and blue he stopped,

" now go to the store and get my shit."I tried to get up and failed the first time. I sat there breathing and then trying again. I successfully got up and grabbed my phone, earphones and money. I put on my jacket and shoes and off I went.

I was walking to the store and it was getting dark. I stopped and put my earphones in and started playing broken home by 5sos. I love 5sos they saved my life. they know how i feel and thy put into songs.  I felt someone looking at me. Next thing I know everything goes black....

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see all black. there was no light at all. i get up and walk to feel a wall. i walk down to feel a light switch and I flip it on.  yay light! I go sit on the bed and I look at the ground.A blonde dude comes in and sits next to me.

"look at me" i didn't move an inch.

" LOOK AT ME!" He screamed. I flinched and looked up. My eyes widen.

"Luke Hemmings?"

"how do you know me?" 

" fan."

"oh."

I looked at him and he looked at me. He shook his head gave me clothes and left. I changed and waited. Luke came into the room again.

" The boss wants to see you."

I nodded and walked with him. He walked down the hall and walked into a room with Ashton , Calum and Michael. They all sat at the table. Michael was in the middle and Calum was on his left and Ashton was on his right. 

"sit." Michael said. I stand there, not daring to move. "SIT!" I  still didn't move. "fuck it" he mumbled. He looked at me with furry in his eyes. " You'll get punished later for not listening." He told me. 

" why Michael? why are you doing this. same goes got you cal and ash?"

They look at me with wide eyes. " how do you know our names?" cal asked.

"like I told Luke....fan." I look at them.

I feel Michael stare at me. so i look at him and i stare into his beautiful green eyes.

Michael was always my favorite out of the boys. his beautiful green eye and his bright smile.

Michael  grabbed me by the arm and he dragged me to the room I was in, he pushed m into the room and slammed the door and locked it. he punch the wall. i was so scared. i flinched. next thing i know i was getting beat up by Michael. they one who saved my life and now tearing me down.i was black and blue, i had cuts and bruises everywhere and i was bleeding. he beat me to the point of consciousnesses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know this is so bad....this is my first.....if you have something to tell me go ahead.