Luke

Don't Stop~ 5 Seconds of Summer

Luke's POV

She was asleep in my bed. She laid down after we did it in the shower. "What am I doing?
I don't even know her last name. I'm so stupid." I put my head in my hands and hit my head a little. I looked at her, she was in one of my shirts that went about mid-thigh on her, her hair laid out perfectly under her, she was beautiful. I wanted to kiss her but I didn't want to wake her. I whispered to myself, "How old are you Kells?" and then I heard "Good morning, Lukey." I looked at her and her was a cute kind of messy. I looked at her up and down and bit my lip. She turned her head and I put my fingers under her chin and pulled her face to mine. I gave her a light kiss and she started pouting so I pulled her face to mine once more and kissed her a little harder. I backed away again and she pouted again, "Damnit baby girl." I said walking over to her and kissed her hard. Her fingers ran through my hair and tugged at the ends. I laid her down on the but and continued kissing her and then, "Lukey! We're home! Please be dressed." Shit it's Michael. "Lalala!!! It's us!" Shit it's all of them. Oh well I can just wait for them. I kissed her again and they walked into my room, "Oh...company! She's cute." Said Calum. She looked at me and then him, "I have a name you know. "I smile at the familiar statement, "Feisty.  I like it. What's your name? She smiled, "Kellsye. You can call me Kells though. Oh shit my mates!" She said jumping up to get her phone.

HER POV

"Omg, Kells! What happened to you last night? We saw you dancing with a guy but then we lost you and you weren't at the house. *gasp* Did you do it? AT HIS PLACE?"

"Chill. Yes I was dancing with a guy. Yes I went to his place, and yes...we did it at his place" All I heard were screams from them. " Shh he might hear you idiots." They quieted their screams to giggles. I couldn't help but laugh with them. And then, Luke walked in,"My mates went out" He said with a smirk. "I gotta go. Call you later. Kisses! Bye." I hung up and said, "What do you want to do, Daddy?" I said with a hinting grin. He held his hand out to help me up. I took it and as soon as I got my balance he put his hands around my waist and picked me up so that my legs were around his waist. he pushed me up against the wall and kissed the skin showing above my collarbone.

"Luke. Can we go to the b-bed?" He kissed my neck

"Mhm."

He laid me down on the bed and kissed down my neck to my stomach. I let a small moan out and I could feel him smirk against my hickey covered stomach. I look down and they were all over my legs and my collarbone. I knew i should tell him to stop but it felt good. It felt really good.

******************************

Umm so yeah

Love ya <3