keeping it together... ish

October 3, 2015
Annie's pov
today we are all have friends and family come over to help us stay strong. Coach Mary cancelled practice for 2 weeks and told us that we can come whenever we want during the day. At 2:07 we went to the gym with Liv, Katie, Sydney, Mary Kate and Hayley. We did all kinds of fun games to take our minds off the passing of Caleb. We ate baked Potatoes for dinner to honor Caleb. Then downstairs we played games then we started to watch a movie. Caleb's Favorite movie. When I was checking my phone, that's when I lost it. The time was 7:08 I looked over at Brennen then at Luke then Katie and Liv. Tears streaming down my face. I ran up the staircase to my room cry. Everyone was running up to me telling me to open the door but I refused. Suddenly the banging on the door stop and it was Mary Kate, Liv and Katie tapping on the door to let them in. I let them in. We talked and talked till it was 12:37 letting all of our feeling and talking to get it off my minds. Soon it was 1:53 and I was the only one asleep until Liv woke up asking what was wrong then I let out all my feeling on about everything — even my crush. Liv and I got closer together than ever that night. And that night I knew she was my bestie— forever.

Thanks for reading things will get more interesting I promise! xoxo, m