Chapter 1: The Strapping Young Lad and his Goddess

I'm Scott, a college freshman, not a virgin. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that, but some stories draw on the misadventures of virgin dudes, and this is not it. So I just wanted to make it clear. I'm six feet tall, and my mum usually describes me as a "strapping young lad" whatever that means. I have what they call a football player build. So I guess that's what "strapping" means. 

I have a girlfriend, she's two years older than me and, we've been together since highschool. We'll be having our second anniversary in a few weeks. I know guys are do not have a strong memory for dates, I do too, but how can I even forget our anniversary, all my girlfriend does is talk constantly about it for the past month! So now We have an itenerary of what we'll be doing on our anniversary. I better start crapping money to afford everything that she's planning. It's hard to have a rich girlfriend. She has expensive tastes that burn holes in pockets. But then again, what do I expect from the most beautiful girl in high school? Head cheer leader, loved by everyone. Silky soft skin, perfect golden blonde hair. Ahhh! She's gorgeous. Just thinking about her makes me feel giddy. Holes in my pocket are a small price to pay for having a goddess as a girlfriend. 

My girlfriend, as with all cheerleaders are a little bitchy. Well, okay, a lot bitchy. Her group usually bullies the not so good looking girls. Sometimes she joins in, but most of the time, she stops her friends, which is probably why I really liked her. She really is nice inside. She's just having a hard time not giving up to peer pressure. Hey who can blame her anyway?

It's a funny story how we became a couple.