Chapter 1

"Ding dong", I hear the doorbell go off. That must be the pizza.  I open the front door. But in front me is no pizza man but is my doctor Colton.
"Oh, it's just you," I say in a sarcastic tone.
"Why where expecting someone better?" He asks in a cocky tone.
"Why yes I was matter of fact the pizza guy," I say and slam the door on his face. He nocks and I open the door again.
"What do you want ?" I ask impatiently.
" I was here to bring you aunt her jacket back she left it at the hospital,is she here?" He asks.
"No her and my uncle went on a date im home alone," I tell him staring into his beautiful eyes. Just then the pizza guys shows up and gives me my pizza and I give him money.
"Well bye now I'm going to go eat," I say closing the door but Colton stops it with his foot.
"You shouldn't be home alone," he says seriously.
"Well I'm sorry daddy but I am ," I say sarcastically but at the word daddy he stiffens and his eyes darken.
"What did you just call me?" He asks stepping closer to me.
"What I called you daddy so what?"I say turning around picking up the pizza and heading for the kitchen. I hear coltons footsteps behind me. I set the pizza down and go to get a plate but unfortunately since I'm so short I have to struggle to do so. Praise up on my tippy toes and reach but suddenly Colton is pressed fully against my back and hands me a plate.
"There you go baby girl", Colton says his voice low and husky. I turn around and I instantly feel lips on mine I set the plate down and start running my fingers through his hair. He starts kissing  down my neck and nips at my ear lobe.
"Jump," I hear his voice say in my ear. I instantly obey and jump. I wrap my legs around his waste and he walks me over to the wall pushing me against it. He unbuttons my shirt while kissing my warm flesh I moan and buck my hips loving the sensation then realize the hardness and rub my self against him again. I hear ruff moan as I buck my hips against him again and he takes off my bra pulling a nipple into his mouth. I moan as he flicks his tounge. I feel something building inside of me and I let go with a loud moan and Colton stops. He kisses my lips and carries my to the couch laying me down and covering me up. The last thing I hear be fore I go to sleep.
"I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself , but your mine now ," and a kiss to my forehead and then it's all dark.