Chapter 3

Ty just left like that. Surprisingly he didn't stay with me. I just heard him say he likes me. So that would lead to dating. Uhh Ty and I don't really fit together. But since he said it, I guess there is something that he likes about me.

I always expected Ty to go for the sluts. Clearly I'm not a slut. I haven't had a boyfriend for a year since Marcus.

Marcus and I were a couple for two years. He was in Ms.Paulina's Pre-Algebra class with me. He was so sweet but there was also another side of him that was obnoxious and mean.

I didn't want to think about what just happened. I needed to get my mind straight. Taking a shower would be good right about now.

As I step into the shower, I could feel the warm water hit my back. It felt like I haven't taken a shower in a while. All I could think about was that if Ty actually meant what he said. He could be kidding around or he could be sincere about this.

Wrapping my self with the blue cotton towel, I walk to my bedroom closet and pick out jean shorts, my vans t-shirt, and some converse. I tie my hair back into a high bun. I was going to go to the mall to meet some people. I didn't know what I was doing there so I'd probably just text Andy on the way there. I pull out my phone and car keys from my bedside drawer.

~"Hey Andy, which mall are we going to again?"

"Cyprus Creak. It's a new mall and I heard it's huge."

"Thanks Babe. Who's coming??"

"Oh you know, the usual gang, and two other guys."

"Excuse Me.. Is the guy you're going after coming?"

"Yes ma'am. Plus your guy." I have a guy? Who asked me out that I didn't know about?

"May I ask who?"

"Chill Babe. You're going to see him anyways. See you there. XOXO -Andy"

I was filled with anticipation and relief. I actually wasn't going to be alone for once.

Locking the door, I turn around and I see my neighbour, Mr.Devin. He had a dog next to him. It was a husky; gorgeous dog. He stared up at me and waved hello. He was about to speak but then he started choking. I ran over to him and hit him on the back to make him stop choking.

"Thank you Beautiful." Mr.Devin was always nice.; Perfect House, perfect smile. But two years ago his wife died from a heart attack. His husky is his companion now.

"I'll see you around Mr.Devin." He waved goodbye and watched me walk to my car.

I started the ignition and drove away.

When I got to Cyprus Creak, I saw Andy's new guy, and the other guy. At first, it looked like Marcus but he turned around and it was Ty. Good old Ty Rodriguez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know it's short and I haven't uploaded in a while but here ya go.