Chapter One

Summary: Dazed and unafraid, you had yet to submit to the pain.I simply can't build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death... I think... peace and tranquility will return again. ~ Anne FrankBefore you were able to wake up the pain and the smell of blood filled your senses, and one more thing that you couldn't quite identify.Regardless of the unpleasant smells, you were not home, nor were you anywhere near home. Memories foggy, you could not, for the life of you, remember where you were.Heavy footsteps came closer and closer until they reached the door in the far left corner of the room. The person stopped before turning back around apparently pacing back and forth. You tried to get up but chains pulled you back down. Looking at the chains the memories came back to in bits of pieces. Being late for work, the car, the man, and the fatal car crash. You thrashed and screamed for help but you couldn't't, the covers slid down off your body and it was then you realized that you were completely nude. You glanced around tiredly, once more before becoming unconscious again, fading into the arms of slumber.
P.O.V. SWAP_ 'What to do? What to do?!' He smashed the wall next to him, leaving a unbelievable sized dent in the wall, his hand ached and bled, much like yourself. The mere thought sent butterflies to his stomach making him weak in his knees, his head ached in pain, the voices, oh how they wish to devour him whole. KILL HER FOOL. The voices spoke angrily and distastefully, the usual words that would, normally, under normal circumstances, would have, unleashed his wrath and insanity, were not heard. Not today.There wouldn't be many chances that a person such as yourself would ever come along. No not ever, never again. Beautiful sweet as well as sarcastic, you were a angel, sent from god, himself. Not the first angel sent from above though, first it was Jane but that, her, like Lucifer himself, if nothing but a fallen angel, a demon in disguise. Something that should've, never, ever, be mentioned again. After Jane it was many, many, women as well as men who swooped down to save him from this murky world that we lived in, but unfortunately like his victims, only ended in up body bags. Never to be seen again. But see you, you were the one, the most beautiful, and despite your flaws he ready to just ravish you. Only if you let him of course.  "What to do? What to do?", This time more calm and without the voices in his head he decided what he wanted to do. I was so going to kill you right now, just to let ya know//This will never happen again, just wanted to inform you, it was funny.... at one pointP.O.V. SWAPThe sun beamed on your face, 'Since when do I leave the curtains open', You turned around only to be met with the warm wall behind you, snuggling into the warmth it welcomed you with a happy embrace. "I thought I'll have to work a little harder for that". Since when did walls talk and kiss you on your forehead,'Oh hell no~', you woke up from your peaceful sleep on to be awarded with his face so close to yours, you didn't need any of this shit right now, you screeched flying of your side of the bed onto the floor,The killer merely grunted at your outburst and went back to sleep. You wouldn't't be able to get out anyway- You had already ran down the hall and out of the house luckily the killer despite being a lady-killer , had dressed you in a white hoodie extremely to big for you but it looked as well as it felt comfy and as a matter a fact you looked cute in Jeff's hoodie, sweet of him to change you and bandage you up, awh how cute.He tackled you from behind right before you were able to come in contact with the front door, you both went head-first into the door, He tied you up, dragging you on the floor, the wounds leaked and bled but he didn't care, you tried to escape. No matter how kinky and erotic this sounded this wasn't going to end well, he dragged you back into the room contemplating what he should do with you.Kill you?Ravish you? Oh how he loved the thought of it, Or to let you go,....NahHe in the end he simply decided that your pathetic excuse of running away was amusing and least you be spared but not releashed,what he was going to do with you?, he'll decide that later, some things are better left unsaid.Your screams of anguish and pain filled the air, the killer simply ignored you in favor of better things he had in mind. Your beg and pleaded, tried to negotiate with him, but he continued on and it hurt, badlyBlood coated the walls and the bed you two were just on, more specifically your blood. Tinted the oak floors a red hue and the windows a beautiful red, the blood slid down the walls as you tried to get up and crawl away only to be grabbed again and be pushed back down as he continued his work. Your eyes glazed over as you continued to lose blood, he merely looked at your dying form, admiring your beauty even in death.You were long gone now, the voices had silenced themselves they were sated for another day. He shrugged his shoulders as he placed your dead body on his shoulders, uncaring still. "Maybe if you had cooperated it wouldn't had been so bad- you wouldn't be dead" He spoke to your corpse casual almost if you were two still back in the car again. He gingerly caressed you voice before depositing you among many.