this is me

Well the world I'm living now started out when I was 10 I'm 16 now. Every day I have guts falling off of me. Right now I still have one important person still alive with me and that's my best friend Gracie. We've been friends forever. I hope we will always be. Even if we do get bit by one of these bitters. Right now me and Gracie are searching a house to get food. Gracie walked down and said. Another empty one. It seems like every house we search someone has already been here. I said. But there's no one left in this world. She said. I know. I said. We walked out of that house. I seen two bitters around our car. Me and Gracie snuck up behind them. They turned around because they can smell use. We grabbed our knives and stabbed them. More guts fell off of me. Gracie got in the passenger seat. I got in the driver. I started backing out.

***Skip the car ride***
We ended up at at Atlanta Georgia. Gracie and I started getting out of the car. When a Hurd came. We stayed in the car. We were surrounded. The glass started cracking. But the Hurd turned around. It felt like they forgot about use. Gracie said. I'm so glad they left! I wonder were they went. I rolled down my window to look. One came running toward the window. I rolled the window up. In the rear view mirror I seen a horse fall. I opened the door and Gracie did. We got out. Zombies were to busy eating the horse so they didn't notice us. We heard gun shots from under a tank. We seen a guy who was wearing a cop uniform get in it. We climbed on the top and hopped in. He seen us. Who are you? He asked. Gracie said. My name is Gracie and that is Scarlett. He looked at me curious I think I know why. I had my gun pointed at him. I put my gun down. All of a sudden the walkie talkie in the tank said. Hey dumbass I know all three of you are in there.

Authors note.

Hope you like it. It's something different oh and Carl is 16 in my book!

Luv you guys! Stay beautiful. And thank you for all the votes on my other books !!!