A

John Marco's POV

Hi. I'm John Marco Manchouire. I'm so hot and dangerous, for real. We're filthy rich and my parents are dead. We are rich because we rule the Underground Society. We have connections all over the world. I have smoky gray hair and light green orbs, I have a pale skin tone and I'm blazing hot. I am 24 years old.

I have a sister. My parents adopted her a week before they died, that's why she's not declared as my true sister. But, I took her in, knowing that the orphanage she's in abuses and rapes her. How bad right?

I'm with her for a month now and she's cold as ever. She doesn't trust and talk to anyone because she hates everyones guts, meaning that she's traumatized.

Her name is Jesella Marielle Manchouire, she's very beautiful and gorgeous. She is dangerously attractive and intelligent too. I let her know that that was her name from now on to start a new beginning, luckily, she agreed, and walked out. She's 18, and she has deep gray orbs and fuming red hair. She has curves in all the right places and as white as snow. Her exterior is perfect, while the interior? Not so sure about that.

I call her Jes, Ella, Marie or Elle. And she hates those. -_- What a brat.

I am the heir of Mafia Manchouire, the most deadly and feared mafia in all history.

---------------------=------------------------------=------------------------------=-------------------------

Jesella Marielle's POV

I'm Jesella Marielle Manchouire, 18. I was adopted by this couple a month ago. I have an older brother, who is annoying. We're so alike on the outside, on the inside? I'm glad to be worse. They adopted me when they saw me outside in the park, asked me some few questions then settled the papers, I didn't know IAN's reaction to this, but I know that they can do nothing for the couple was hella rich. I was so thankful that they adopted me and took me away from that hell hole.

In Xell Org, what they do was pure unbelievable. I was named Satana back there. Because I was evil. What they do was kidnap you, train you, make you suffer, take you to fights, then all our blood wasted was their money maker.

Persons bet to us on who'll win, they make millions or billions just making their bet win. That's why my holder was oh-so-filthy-rich. I was the best of the best. They named me 'Satana' because I was merciless and dangerous on the ring. Their cover was an orphanage, where some people bring their child then when they left, the owner bids us to holders then sell us. My holder, IAN. Stands for 'I Am Nothing' for me, but it's really 'I Am Narcisto', he hates his name, so that's why it was IAN. He became a rebel then an illegal holder just because of his stupid name. How stupid is that? Just as stupid as his name.

That's right. Oh well enough with the past, because past is past. But I'll never forget my past because my scar on my back says it all. It was a skull with a name below, 'Harada'. IAN said that it was the founder's name. He was the root of this Xell Organization.

The Manchouire family is a famous Mafia all over the world. To be part of it, you have to have a tattoo of their symbol, which I have on the other side of my back then a gold rare pendant with the same symbol the couple gave me, brother says that I was special that's why they gave the treasure to me. I kept it all along on my neck, they said to never to give it to anyone or let anyone see it, so I did. The symbol was a black rose then some ancient words around it.

-back to reality-

*kriiing kriing kriiing*

*kriiing kriiing kriiing*

*kriiing krii-

I slammed my fist at my alarm clock. I quickly took a bath then changed into my school uniform then my low cut black converse. The uniform was a black skirt that was I think, short, and then white long sleeve polo with the necktie same color as the skirt then a black cardigan that seems to be put on on top of the white polo. I hid the necklace under my clothes.

I took my bag which consists of two notebooks, my sketchpad, pens and pencils then my Art textbook. I placed my iPhone in my pocket then my wallet in my other pocket. I let my hair fall down then wore a black hoodie then my shades.

My annoying brother made me go to school to finish my senior year, so I can help him on the society. I just took the offer as gratitude for them on adopting me.

The reapers opened the main door for me, I got out of the mansion then climbed in the chopper with the mafia symbol and tinted with black outside. I got ready then the pilot signalled that were taking off. The trip was about half an hour.

I fixed my shades then hoodie. After the landing, we were now on a wide school ground. I have to say,

Reiscishta Academy is thrilling.

The academy is for elite mafia members or reapers. That it has a makeshift leadership of the most powerful students that rules the academy. And no one, can defy them, ever.

Let's see about that, because I, Jesella Marielle Manchouire, is going to have fun.

*smirks*