Coming Home

Aubreys P.O.V

Me and L l-l-louis

ugh I don't even wanna say his name! me and him 'were' bestfriends, until he auditioned for the X-Factor. And became famous.

he promised to keep in touch, but apparently was to busy..

me and good old Tomlinson, have known each other since Kindergarten, mainly because of our mom's, and something just clicked. and we have been friends ever since.. well at least we were.

One Direction just got done with there first album "Up all Night" and I truly love it....

but Me and Louis, well when he left. we were in highschool, and I really did have feelings for that British Boy,

and I still do... but anyway.....

So today's the day Louis comes back home, I live right next store... and I really do miss, him.

but I'm still Pissed at him! he promised he would keep in touch. He could of at least texted me, or Skype me. But nooo..

Wait! there he is, he just pulled up to his driveway and is... oh no!

no I'm not ready for this, he's walking up to my door, he has no idea how much I cried over him.. I just cant do this right now..

"Aubrey you have a guest"

"Mom just say I'm not home"

there's a knock on my bedroom door,ugh.. Come in...

"Aubrey!" Louis shouts

he moves in for a hug.

there's a million things running through my mind. and only managed to display one of them

I start crying right in front of Louis, really Aubrey, keep it together

"Oh Aubrey, I didn't mean to make you cry"

"Really Louis, do you even know why I'm crying, you don't even care" I shouted, throwing my lamp at him

" whoa Bree Calm down, of course I care about you, you're my bestfriend!!"

" No Louis don't you dare tell me what to do, and you dont care, you didn't even text me or Skype me or kik me, Nothing, absolutely nothing Lou! and you were my bestfriend" I shouted.

I can't do this. I ran out of my room crying...

"Bree!!" I could hear Lou shout

----------------

Ok so that's the first chappy, its my first, so it might suck, but tell what you think (:

bye Beauties.