The More You Don't Know.

My name will be told along the way, so that is the least of your troubles. I am here to tell you what happened to me, back when it was more simple, back when I was more naïve than I have ever been in my whole life, even though it is only the beginning.

Everyone deserves a type of companionship, whether it's your family, or someone (or even something) that connects with you and motivates you to continue because you've found your source of happiness. I didn't have the components of home, so when friendships found me on the outside, I thought it was meant to be and I in turn gave it my all. Boy, what was wrong with me?

If you would've asked me 4 years ago how I felt about them -they shall be named (although in utter disgust) later as well - those people, spawns of everything that is wrong. If you would've asked me back then how I felt about those guys, you wouldn't be able to believe what I am about to tell you now. I would've gave my life for them, I literally would give them 1000% and whatever would be left of me I would try to carry on. It's crazy and enraging how I went on about life like this, behaving this way, ignorantly believing that they behaved and strived for me exactly the same way. To have been so foolish will never be an experience I will never enjoy to remember. But trust me, I will never forget.

I hope you're ready for what you're about to hear. To the ones who know and who are unaware alike. Because I'm telling it all, whether you like it or not.