There Was Hope For Me.

May 12, 2009

"I don't know where you get that from because you SURE DIDN'T GET IT FROM ME!" I sighed as I watched the woman who gave birth to me scold me from three feet away. I sat there motionless, weary from her words that were hitting me with such a fucking impact a professional boxer wouldn't dare take my place right now. Every day since I was 4 years old, there was always something I've done wrong in her eyes. 7 years later, and apparently, I've made no improvement whatsoever. Honestly, I can't imagine what goes through that woman's mind every three minutes, but whatever it is, please don't let it be hereditary. "Danielle, I swear you do nothing but make life harder! If I found out you were doing ANYTHING at school today, I will see to you personally BELIEVE THAT." "Yes mom." And with that she left and I sure didn't waste time to get out of there. I immediately walked out into my room, and I just sat. "If I was doing anything in school" what kind of logic? Everyday, every single day I go to school. All I get are a few hi's, a bunch of awkward stares, a trillion laughs and giggles, and more "Hey girl in the corner do you know the answer to.." than you could even imagine. Yes, you get where I'm hinting at. She assumes I'm active -sexually- with guys. She is so unaware of the world around her and the type of person she gave birth to. First of all, I don't even attract that type of attention in any.way. Two, I am in a facilitated building for 8 hours and I take the car home. How would one even try?! I swear it's ridiculous and I'm not gonna try to even get through to her. I'm tired and I just want to go to sleep. I don't care.

May 13, 2009

Today was the day. The last day of school, more importantly the last year of Elementary School. I really hated Elementary. Everyone seemed so immature to me, but maybe they just will not think they way I have since birth until later on in life. Because the grad ceremony was today, my mother seemed immensely ecstatic. She has constant shifts of emotional so right now, I'm just waiting until after the ceremony so I can get lectured for sitting in the seat wrong or something.

By the end of the ceremony, I must say, I did pretty okay. All A's all year, along with excelling in music and being star pupil on the Dance Assemble, along with other...... things, I say I'm you know, pretty okay... I guess.

After celebrating after the ceremony, I was beyond exhausted. I went straight to my room and went to sleep, and started thinking a little bit.

There's this.... guy. A guy that I kinda like... He used to be a dancer, and now he's deciding to further his career in a group. I love talking to him, it just makes me a little sad that he's MILES away, me living in Georgia and him California. But I always told him that all the members of the group and he would be famous, and they can come to me! He always liked that idea, lol. I finally found someone who doesn't judge me, and.... I really enjoy that.