Part 1 : The Move

As you pull up to the house you think to yourself it's not that bad, it is a bit creepy but suitable. You grab your suitcases and find a room. There's a pretty nice room upstairs, seems a bit excluded, which is good. Your mom calls to you, " (y/n), come downstairs we're going out to lunch!" You sigh, you miss your dad who is in Florida right now with his own family you want to see him but you can't. Fucking divorce. You remembers how you never went out since your stepmom cooked so well. You run downstairs while your room
is a mess since your were in the middle of packing.
  All of a sudden when your parents are inside the car waiting for you, you catch a glimpse of a girl walking past you but you saw nothing so you just forgot about it.
  Lunch was pretty boring, no one talked, just silent eating. When you got home you went back upstairs to finish packing and just relax. When you finished packing you popped in a vhs in your temporary tv. You know no one else uses vhs' anymore but you like being old school.
  In the the middle of the movie suddenly the girl you thought you saw earlier was standing in your room. You were terrified, you kinda shrieked a little. " Who are you and why are you in my house!" You asked anxiously waiting for an answer. She replied," I just wanted to make sure you're ok, (y,n), I'm violet. Watch out for Tate, he's trouble" Then she just disappeared.
You were so confused in many ways. How did she know your name? Why is she in your house? Why the hell does want to know if your ok? And why can she just disappear like a ghost? You raced your kind with these questions and noticed the movie was over so you just went to bed.

sorry for the boring  and short introduction this is my first time. I don't own all the characters just the story.