Part 2 : Tate Langdon

After last night you kinda just assumed you were daydreaming or something so you kinda just forgot about it. For the next week it was kind of just going to be staying home and doing nothing until school, not looking forward to either. You noticed that it was still 7:09 a.m so you decide to go back to sleep.
When you woke up there was a boy your age, blonde sitting with you on your bed. You literally jumped out and punched him in the stomach. He said,"wow nice hit." He was surprised but had no real emotion of fear or anger, but you did. "Why are people just showing up in my room." you said kind of scared again. He simply said, " I'm Tate, sorry for intruding, your back door was open."
You realized he was kinda cute. But then you thought wait what the hell, what is he doing in your room . So you ask him. He says, "well you seemed cool I just wanted to hang out." I was a bit confused. "Is that ok with you." he asked  "I guess." I said. I calmed down a bit. Then we just sat and listened to music and played chess. He won sometimes, sometimes I won. You both enjoyed the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, etc. It was actually kind of fun and relaxing. But the thing is that it wasn't awkward like it usually is with everyone.
  Then suddenly I realized that mysterious girl warned me about Tate. So I asked him," do you know violet." Then his smile faded. " ya I know her, why?" I could tell he wasn't happy to hear about her. " Well yesterday she just told me to watch out for you." I tried to say calmly. Then all he said was, "don't listen to her, she's not as cool as you. " I kinda blushed because no one ever really complimented me, especially not boys.
comment if you want me to continue or not whatever