CHAPTER 1

"Bomi yah. Please. Im getting tense after meeting him months ago. You know, he was like prince charming. Everyone would go nuts for him. What should i do?" Eunji worriedly complain.

"Are you worried he would go nuts for those girl?" I ask.

"Just like i said. Im deeply fallen in love with him" She crossed her arm cutely.

"Youve been complaining about this guy the whole time like god. My ears are getting bigger. Who exactly this guy that youre talking about?" I ask, frustrated.

"Youll know when you visit the cafe" eunji wink. "Oh come on eunji yah, i dont have time to playing around" I rolled my eyes.

Since i left my old school for a reason. I met this noisy girl. She's a friend of mine. My close one. Or should i say, my bestfriend?

Since I attend this school she always cling on me. Asking me to be her friend. But in the end, i was closed to death with this friend. We are like bubble gum. She always follow me. Literally everywhere. And its kinda annoying.

"Im going to be there at 10 and ill wait for you. He might visit my cafe again" She squealed happily. Eunji used to work there for a part time job.

"I dont have time. Maybe next time" I rejected. Eunji pout sadly and look away. "Yah, how can you do this to me bomi ah. Arent we friends? Youre my bestfriend!" She throw tantrum.

"Im going" I sat up from the chair. "Yah! Eodiga?! (Where are you going)" Eunji half shout. "I dont have time with your love story" I replied with no emotion.

Eventhough she's my bestfriend. Im tired with her so called 'crush' love story. I dont even know he is and i dont want to know about it too.

After getting betrayed by him. Ive lost all of my confidence about this love matter. I dont even care about it. Im in so much pain. Its like my heart being torn apart. Afterall he's my first love. The reason why i moved to a new place, new school and new life. The best thing to do to forget about that stupid guy.