CHAPTER 2

"Yah! Yoon Bomi!" Eunji shout and chase after me. I walk quickly as i can and pass by the school gate.

"Pfft, looks like i dont have a choice" eunji panted.

Suddenly black car stop right infront of me. There were 3 guys coming afer me which i react fast in my taekwando pose.

"Dont you dare to touch me" I threaten. Just then eunji came after and pat my shoulder. "Bomi ahh" I look at her. "Eunji ah, step aside. They might be a kidnapper" I reason out. Eunji laugh and hit my head lightly.

"Im sorry bomi ah, but they are my bodyguard" I gasp. "MWOH?!"

"Take her inside please" Eunji command. "Yes Maam" They held my hands and i was taken aback. I glared at eunji as they force me getting inside the car.

"NEO!!" I growl. Eunji just giggle as the car drove away. I look at the windows. "Mianhae bomi ah. You didnt listen to me that much. So i dont have a choice" I just stay quiet. "Yah, im sorry okay?" Eunji used her aegyo. I sigh and look at her.

"I will not forgive you if you did this again" I glared. Eunji smiled and chuckled. "You didnt listen to me that much" she said.

"Its because what you said is meaningless to me" I replied. Eunji pout and cross her arm.

"Oh right, whose car is this?" I ask. "You also said that they are your bodyguard" I look at her. Eunji look surprised at my sudden question. She look away and playing with her finger.

"Its just a family bodyguard. You dont have to worry" She said quietly. I just stared at her. "We are here" The car stop. I look outside.

"Magical Cafe?" I ask. Eunji nodded. "Its the cafe that i mention. I also work here you know" she said. "That made me super confuse. You have family bodyguard. I think youre a rich kid" I said. She just stay quiet.

"I just want to feel how to be a carefree like everyone else" she smiled. "I think its almost the time. You should come inside and have a seat. Ill serve you the most delicious cake ive ever made" Eunji pull my arms.

Since im here. I dont have a choice. She run quickly inside the kitchen and i was wondering why im here. I sat down the table near the window just centimeter away from the entrance. I pick up the menu and read it. The door open and without much attention my eyes still fixed on the menu.

"Can i have caramel machiatto" He said in a deep manly voice. I look up at the counter and saw a tall guy with his cap on. My eyes then went down to his uniform. And... i believe that was my old school uniform design colour. Suddenly my world stop.

Judging by his tall figure and his deep voice. Dont tell me.

"Yah! Bomi ah!" Eunji sprinkle some water on my face and i woke up immediately. I look back at the counter to make sure that if it was him.

When he face back on the entrance, I look away and bit my lips.

Darn! It was him! I pick the menu and cover my face

Darn! It was him! I pick the menu and cover my face. Eunji look at me weirdly and shook my arm.

"Yah, what are you doing" she ask. "Dont talk to me" I mumble quietly. Eunji look at the person and was looking at him deeply. He sat near the counter waiting for his coffee.

"Yah, bomi ah. He's here" Eunji squeal in excited. I stop for a moment.

He... like... Chanyeol?