Noon

Now it will be getting a bit more serious then the morning... Let's see hmm... An empty crashing train? Nah, not yet. Let's keep it simple for the second day. Heating the arena up 15 degrees could be normal. Let's work with that.
The arena is now heating up.
Aradia is now alone with no teammate, very upset and wasn't told that he would revive after all this. Aradia searches for a water source, who am I kidding?! It's a damn dessert! She searches anyways as she is surprised by a water tank, she drinks from that and carries on to see if she can work at this alone.
Tavros and Kanaya wake up, more scared then before. Kanaya tries to calm down Tavros as he is freaking out.
Kanaya: Shh..... Tavros Calm Down... People Are Going To Find Us.
Tavros: o-OK...
They walk slowly and cautiously through the arena, not bumping into anyone yet.
Vriska and Gamzee practice their fighting on an old tree, lots of damage done.
Vriska: Gamzee, I think we're gonna win
Gamzee: yEa bRo!
They continued practicing the entire afternoon.
Nepeta and Equius have a great amount of materials, and a good quality camp.
They decide to split for a while to collect more recourses.
Feferi and Eridan rest on a tree, no damage happened to them.
Karkat and Terezi find Vriska and Gamzee and watch in their conversation.
Vriska: Who should we kill next G8mzee?
Gamzee: wElL I aM tHiNkInG kArBrO... I jUsT cAnNoT hAnDlE HiM aNyMoRe....
Vriska: I c8n kill Terezi, but she is my sister..... Pfft oh well....
Night is right around the corner.