~Planned~

*CarsenPOV* : I woke up tied in a chair in a dark room... I was finding my way out of the chair when the door opened.. stands there Kelsey Nichole Brieley Bolton the "school slut".. What do you want from me! Let me go!

*KelseyPOV* : first of all I don't want anything from you and second of all I won't till you do a favor for me..

*CarsenPOV : Then what favor do you want? I'll do it if you let me go..
Then I got shocked from the next thing she said...

*KelseyPOV* : I'll let you go If you'd give me Hayes .. because ya know there's your ship name "Harsen" it just doesn't sound nice you know? What sounds nice is "Hayesey" *does a evil smile*...

*CarsenPOV* : *laughs* yeah you're ship name might be nice but compare your traits to Hayes's plus you don't match ya know? I say trying to mock her.

*KelseyPOV* : Well if you won't let me get Hayes then you can't get out of this hell hole and I will try to get Hayes by myself.

*CarsenPOV* : by this time I was full of anger.. but I tried to play off. Well wish you a good luck! Kelsey just growled at me then scanned me from head to toe then she walked over me then slapped me across the face. OUCH! That's for you slut! She shouted at me. What?! Iam the slut?! Maybe you are! *SMACK* that's what you get! So shut up! Kelsey shouted at me And now I should get going because maybe my Haysiee is already waiting for me.

*KelseyPOV* : When I went out I kept thinking what I did to her earlier.. heck nah she deserves it she stole my Hayes then now call me a slut? She rightfully deserves it.😏😏now now Haysiee boo..

*CarsenPOV* : when Kelsey left all I could think about is how angry Iam right now I don't even care about the pain Iam feeling right now in my face.. Hayes.. what if he falls into Kelseys trap. What if.. I snapped out of my thoughts when I had a bright idea I remembered when I brought a pocket knife with me it's in my clutch by the way where is my clutch? Ooohh right there! Okay I gotta keep quiet okay Carsen you could get that clutch the table is just inches away from you. I tried to stand up from my chair but turns out I got up with the chair stucked to my butt I can't even walk So I just hopped my way to the the table it took me about 2 hops until I reached the table I turned my back to open the clutch (if you get what I mean her hand is tied to the back of the chair like she's Hugging it but it's facing her back if you get it) okay back to the story..
I successfully opened the clutch and in there my pocket knife you see I don't like being kidnapped so yah.. the pocket knife hidden somewhere in the clutch so when you open my clutch you won't see it easily. I tried getting it it took me about 15 minutes until I got it. I cut Trough the rope in my hand and feet it took a long time but I did it.. Yes Iam free! Now how to escape.. I tried opening the the door it was locked wait there might be something I could use to open it.. drawers , drawers .. aha! There it is! a key! I hope this fits! I placed in the key hole then yes! I opened it ! But what I was seeing was unbelievable stands there....

----------
---------
CLIFFHANGERRRR again peeps! 😂
WHAT DO YOU THINK CARSEN SAW?!😂 ~kath😘