Psych Lovers

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!! THE DINNER'S READY!!!!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC" I replied and left the computer open. I need to be in the kitchen asap, I dont want Kyungsoo to turn into a mad man. He's satansoo after all.

"We've been calling you for like a hundred times already" Kyungsoo said while shooting glares at me. Kyungsoo is overreacting again. Looks like our penguin is really really hungry.

"Are you playing LOL again?" Xiumin asked. I nod as a reply. "Ah which explains why your room is locked" he's talking as if he discovered why eleven is not called onety-one.

"And why he wasn't able to eat lunch with us." Lay added

I rolled my eyes since I know where this will go to. They'll scold me again. I finished my food and ran to my room to continue my game. I was about to win when I heard a knock at my door.

"IM PLAYING!" but the knock didn't stop and instead its getting louder.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU SON O---" I wasnt able to continue when I saw our maknae- Sehun in front of our door, holding his phone and pinku pinku. Sehun is a cutie patootie but he's a pain in the ass at the same time.

"Baekhyun Hyung, can I sleep here again?" he asked with his puppy face on.

"Where's DO?" I asked instead of answering him. He should not have leave his buddy downstairs.

"Kai fetched him already. So, can I sleep here?" He answered then asked again, this time he's pouting.

"Do I have a choice? You're already holding pinku. Looks like you planned this already"

Look at this kid. He pushed me and walked towards the bed. Very polite huh. He should be thankful he's our maknae and I dont want to scold him like what Xiumin and Lay did to me.

I am starting the game when Sehun talked. He won't let me play. He's always like this when he's in my room.

"Arent you sick of playing that? You always play that game but you always lose." Sehun said startling me.

"You! Get out of my room if you're just going to tease me. If I'll win you're going to buy me nutella" I replied with a joking but determined tone.

"Yeah yeah. You and winning doesn't match. So sure, I'll give you one nutella if you win."

This kid is really---ugh! He's getting into my nerves. I told you, he's a pain in the ass!

"Hyung, why don't you try visiting the site omegle?" Sehun asked again. He is so noisy. If only I can kick him outside my room, but sad to say he's taller than me.

"Omegle? Is that a site for eggs?" I answered him with a question.

"Ha-ha-ha! Very funny hyung. That's omelette, stupid."

"You! Im your hyung! You shouldnt call me stupid!"

"But you really are stupid, hyung. Just accept it. Anyways, try that site! It's fun! It was Chanyeol hyung who suggested that site to me, and now Im suggesting it to you. I miss him already."

"So, you tried looking for girls in that site? I know you Sehunnie" I teasingly said to him.

"Ah this hyung, you know me to well" He said after winking at me.

"You're not yet allowed to have a girlfriend, Sehun. Remember what your mom said."

"Hyung, I was just joking. You know that I dont do girlfriends. Besides, Im already taken. Im currently in a relationship with dancing" He loves dancing more than anyone. He treats dancing as if its a human. If dancing is a person, Sehun is probably married to it by now.