You Are My Sunshine

You are my sunshine,

"Ciaossu!"

"Eh? A baby?"

My only sunshine.

"I'm going to train you to become a mafia boss!"

"HIEEE!! A mafia boss?!"

You make me happy,

"What are you smiling for, Dame-Tsuna."

"Hehe. Nothing much. Just happy to spend some time with you."

When skies are grey.

"You're not alone, you idiot. You can cry if you want."

"Yeah..... thanks, Reborn....."

You'll never know dear,

"What is it, Dame-Tsuna?"

"N-nothing!"

How much I love you.

"Oh? What's this?"

"A present! As a thank you for sticking with me and not leaving my side these past few years!"

Please don't take......

"Tsuna!!"

"Eh? Reborn?"

BANG!

"Re....born.....?"

My sunshine......

"Hey..... you're just pretending right? This is just a joke right? Hey, Reborn. Say something."

Away.....

Reborn......?"

____________________________________

"No!!" Tsuna jolted awake from his sleep. His breathing was ragged and heavy.

A touch from something warm shocked him before his face was gently pulled upwards to meet a face with deep onyx eyes swirling with concern.

"Tsuna? Oi, what's wrong?"

The baritone voice entered his ears, causing him to relax instantly.

"Reborn.... you're alive....."

Tsuna whispered in relief. Happy to know that it was a dream.

Reborn said nothing. He then proceed to gently pull the young man in a tight embrace.

"Idiot. Of course I'm alive. Now go back to sleep." Reborn ordered.

"Okay....." was Tsuna's sleepy answer before he drifted back to sleep. During that night, Reborn stayed by Tsuna's side and Tsuna no longer had those dreams again for awhile.

When morning came, no one made an effort to wake up Tsuna and Reborn. And even if they walked into the kitchen, half-asleep and hands intertwined together, no one said a thing because they understood.

Their Sky needed this and as long as their Sky is happy, as long as Tsuna is happy, then they would gladly turn a blind eye on everything else and never mention it again.