Chapter 1: First Day

~Aphmau's P.O.V.~

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring as I hit my head on the wall. "Ow" I mumbled to myself. I got up as I rubbed the back of my head.

I looked out the window. Great, today is going to be my first day in my third year of high school, but here's the thing. It's going to be my first day in THIS high school. I have just moved to Pheonix Drop and now I'm going to Pheonix Drop High School.

I walked over to bathroom and cleaned myself up. After that, I walked over to my closet and picked out a purple top, cream shorts, and a purple flower crown. I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana as I made my way out the door.

~Time Skip~

I finally arrived at my school. It was gigantic with large windows and huge rooms. I sighed, knowing I would easily get lost in this school. I walked inside and looked around helplessly. As I walked down a small hallway, I finally found a door saying "OFFICE."

"Hello, Miss Aphmau," the princepal greeted me as I walked inside. "Hello." I responded. "Here is your schedule for the year, the rulebook, and an extra notebook." He told me as he passed me some items. "Thank you!" I said as I put everything into my book bag and walked out.

I looked at my schedule. In black pen, my locker numbers were written at the bottom. A boy with a red hoodie on bumped into me. "Sorry." He said, looking down at the floor. "It's ok. Say, do you, by any chance, know where locker 359 is?" I asked him. He finally started to look into my eyes. Wow, he was hot! Wait, I barely know the guy! "Sure, follow me." He said as he walked me down a wide hallway.

"Here it is." He said, pointing to a locker with the numbers 359. "Thanks!" I told him. "Do you need any help getting to your classes?" He asked me. "Um, yes actually." I responded. "Ok, let me take a look at your schedule." He said as I passed him my schedule.

"Cool, we have 3 classes together! Including your first one, which is... chemistry." He told me. I smiled, happy to know that I could at least have one friend in this school. As we walked to our classroom, he told me his name was Aaron and we traded cellphone numbers.

We got into class as he went to his seat, and I took the empty seat next to a um, very PINK, girl. "Hi! Kawaii~Chan is happy to be your lab partner!" She told me in a very high, squeaky voice. "She talks in third person and is always happy somehow. But whatever you do, DO NOT RUIN HER SHIPS! I'm Kaitlyn, by the way." The girl behind me informed me. "Um, ok. I'm Aphmau." I told her.

"Wanna sit with us at lunch? We can teach you how to survive in this high school." She asked me. I chuckled slightly and nodded my head as the teacher walked in and started teaching the lesson.

~Time Skip After Boring School Stuff~

I walked out of the classroom with Kaitlyn and Kawaii~Chan as we traded phone numbers. All of a sudden, I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Aaron. "Off to your next class!" He shouted, making me giggle as we started walking.

"Kawaii~Chan will see you at lunch." Kawaii~Chan told me before running off. "Don't invite him." Kaitlyn whispered to me as she ran off after Kawaii~Chan. Well that was strange. I shrugged it off as I walked with Aaron to my next class.

~Time Skip~ (Lunch time!! YAYY!!!!)

I quickly grabbed my lunch and took a seat between Kawaii~Chan and Kaitlyn. "This is Lucinda, Emelyn, Michi, and Cadenza." Kaitlyn informed me as I bit into my apple. I waved at them and smiled, as they greeted me the same.

We were all talking until the room all of a sudden got quiet, whispers scattered around. I followed the gaze of everyone's eyes and saw Aaron, walking into the cafeteria. As he passed me, he smiled and waved as I flashed a bright smile towards him. Gasps flashed around the room as Aaron walked away. Finally, everyone started talking again.

"What was that?!" Kailyn asked me. "What? All I did was smile at him." I told her. "I heard that he was a murderer before he came to Pheonix Drop." Kawaii~Chan told me. "If you want a real man, go for Zane." Cadenza told me as a boy with black hair, black eyes, and a black and grey hoodie passed our table and winked at us. The girls sighed in lust as I ate my salad.

~Time Skip~

The last bell finally rang as I went to my locker and packed up my things. As I walked out of the building I felt a familiar hand grab my elbow. I was far away from the school now so of course I started panicking thinking that I was about to be kidnapped. But I turned around to see Aaron. "Oh, sorry." I told him, considering I just slapped him in the arm. "It's ok." He assured me, smiling slightly. "So, what happened there? In the cafeteria?" I questioned him. "It's just a rumor." He mumbled. "What was the rumor?" I asked him. Aaron sighed. "Can I just save that conservation for later?" He asked. "Fine." I told him, slightly pissed that he wouldn't tell me.

We started walking as I could see my house down the street. "Wait, where do you even live? Wouldn't you have to go all the way back to get to your house?" I asked him. "Actually, my house is right over there." He told me, pointing to the house right across from mine. "Whoa, we're neighbors!" I said, pointing to my house. He chuckled. "Cool." He said. We walked to our own houses and waved from our porches. I walked inside and plopped down on the couch. This was going to be an interesting year...

A/N: I finally transfered this story to this account!!!! This chapter was written by Milena/M/Miles/Miley or whatever tf you want to call me. XD I'm just gonna say it was written by Miles. I hope you guys like this chapter, sorry for it being so short!!! Bye, my Grey Star wolves!! ;) (yes, im still going to do that when i write a chapter)