Never Ending Battle : 1

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

There is a man by the name of Jack , a normal Joe who has a mysterious Past....

And a new beginning to be unfold....

*Jack walking*

Anonymous: hey you there!!!

*Jack turned his head around 223 degrees*

Jack: what!?

Anonymous: i am an assassin hired to kill you!!!

The assassin pulled out a Dual Eagle gun and pointed the gun at Jack , little did the assassin know that jack is an S.W.A.T TEAM general that retired 17 years ago.

Armed with just bare hands jack curled his right hand into a fist and rushed to the assassin , the assassin furiously try to shoot him but he was to quick and Jack PUNCHED the assassin directly in the stomach , the impact was so hard that the assassin puked blood from his mouth.

While the assassin was puking blood , Jack stole his gun and shot the assassin in the head.

Then jack ran away from the scene and hid for 1 week.

After the 1 week , Jack tried to disguise himself by acting to be a normal citizen , buying a pair of shades and shaved his hair and facial hair.

After disguising , Jack went to a bar called "Resto Brar" not plenty of people go to that bar , but the bar will get a surprise visit from a gang of thugs.

Thug: Hey you!

Jack: What is it this time???

Thug: you killed our boss!!!

Jack: how did you know that i killed him?!?!

Thug: We hired a spy , just in case our boss gets killed. now were here to kill you!!!

Jack: bring it on!!!

As the group of thugs was shooting , Jack flipped the table as a barricade and pulled out his Dual Eagle gun he got from the last battle , and aimed at the leader of the gang to get his Magnum Sniper gun. Jack, focusing at the head of the leader, he pulled the trigger then, *BANG* a head shot! he was dodging through the bullets and snatched the gun of the leader. Jack rolled on the floor and shot the arm of a thug.

Thug: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGG!!!!!

Then Jack karate chopped the thugs arm.

Jack: two down , four more to go.

Jack retrieved the AK-47 gun of the thug and shot two of the thugs companions.

Jack looked at the last thug with a penetrating stare , the thug was paralyzed with fear , Jack left the thug and walked away with nothing but bruises on his arms.

Bartender: Hey , Jack!

Jack: what do you want bartender???

Bartender: here is a little reward for fighting those thugs!

The bartender giving him some of his famous (not really) beer that can heal up some nasty cuts, bruises,shots and stings.

Jack: thanks bartender! *with a cheerful voice*

Bartender: you can call me chuck.

Jack left the bar,with a bag filled with beer.