Chapter 11

7.13, Was the time my step Father left, shortly followed by John and James who were picking up there date's and going for a meal before the dance. They were going with two cheerleader's.

As soon as they left i text Gina and Katie. And started to clean up. Gina got to my house at 7.25 and by that time, I had cleaned the living room and started the kitchen.

"Katie say's she'll be here in a few, " Gina said rushing in with two laundry plastic bag's in her hand, Which i presume are our dresses.

She rushed to my room and put them in and came back down stair's and started cleaning my brother's room, Which Gina was excited about. She had a slight obsession about my step brother's, even though she has a boyfriend, But then again every body did. 

Katie arrived when i had just finished the kitchen.

"Hey Katie, Thank's for coming, I really appropriate this, I owe you." I hugged her as she came in.

"No problem's, and this is what best friends are for." She said cheerfully.

"Katie is that you?" Gina shouted "Come and help me with the Hottie's room." Gina shouted, Even Katie is obsessed with them, Katie screamed in excitement, jumping up and down and rushing to my brother's room.

At 7.45 Gina and Katie come rushing in and grabbing my arm and taking me to my room. 

Katie said that if i let her do my hair and makeup she'd stay here and clean up while me and Gina go to the dance, I wasn't sure because i didn't like getting my friend to do my work. But Gina jumped at the offer and started to do her own makeup and hair while Katie did mine.

Katie want to do hair and beauty when she was older so she was really good,

Once she'd done she twirled me around in the stool like they do in movie's and there face goes shocked when they see there reflection. And that is  what i did. 

My hair was curled but tied back with a few strand fell from the bun it was in, and around my face, My make up was; Foundation blusher, I also had bright red lipstick on which Gina said was good to match my outfit. I also had eye's makeup on, Dark eye make up. Gina said my mask would show some of my eye lid's and Katie should put on  eye makeup she even put fake eye lasher's on. I looked actually pretty.

The dance didn't start till nine and it was only 8.15. 

Gina had done her hair poodle style. she had light makeup on, But she didn't need much because she was naturally pretty.

"Dress time," Gina screamed, Katie laughed at my nervous face i was pulling.

Once she pulled out my dress i lost my breath. The silky blue shimmered the top was a corset with a love heart top, strapless. There was a bow separating the skirt from the corset. The skirt need two net underskirt's which made it puff out more, There was layer and layer's of material, and it was absolutely beautiful. Gina had put individual dimond's on the dress, She'd also pulled out a blue clutch, The strap to the clutch was supposed to be plain white, but Gina said she'd put diamond all the way up the strap, and over the clutch which made it unique. The shoe's where also blue and where 5inch stilettos. The point of the shoe's where decorated with diamonds and the heel of shoe did as well. It must have taken hour's and hours to put all of them on. 

The mask Was a lace material and had a string to tie at the back of my hair. It was blue 3d flower's on the top of it. "Katie did you bring what i asked for?" Gina asked Katie while i was admiring the dress.

"Of course," Katie pulled out of her bag, and necklace, Silver and a blue heart pendant to match she had a bracelet, She also had clips for my hair, And blue pearled earing's. 

I also most cried. But i didn't because Katie said she'd kill me if i ruined my make up..

"Guy's i don't know what to say." I whispered looking at my outfit.

It was perfect.

"Well thank you would be nice." Gina mumbled making my laugh.

"Thank you so much, group hug." I said and we all hugged hugged each other.

Katie clapped her hand's "go change the both of you, while i start on the dreaded basement, shout me when you done". We both agreed.

Gina helped me get changed first, Putting the net's on and then the first layer of the skirt,and tying it at the back in a knot. After the third layer of the skirt was on, I didn't know how i was going to get out of the door with our breaking the dress,it was huge. When putting the corset top on i took off my bra and Gina started tying the back of it, It going really tight that i could breathe,

"How far did you take it in?" I asked in a short pant.

"Only three centermeter's, but it's supposed to be this tight, I looked at my self, because the corset was tight my boobs looked really big, And i was very self conscious.

 once finished with the dress she helped me in to the heel's because i couldn't bend over. And she put my necklace and bracelet on.

"I'll let Katie do your clip's and mask so i don't ruin your hair." Gina said " My turn" Gina squealed. 

Gina didn't need my help to put her dress on.  It was a long flowery pink dress that hit the floor.It was also strapless and plain, It only need one layer of net's because it wasn't as puffy. It was a simple dress but some how looked just right. She added a black pair of stilletoe's and and a black belt. All her accessories where in fact black even her mask which she had just put on, It had stick so she could hold it. 

We shouted Katie back up and she cried at how perfect we looked. 

"O.M.G you both look beautiful." She gushed and then came over and put my mask and clip's my hair.

"Give me your phone's let me take a picture." We both gave our phones. 50 photo's later we was ready for the dance.

Katie waved us off, i told her she had to gone before midnight, That was the time my Dad was supposed to get home, 

I only just fitted in Gina's car, I had to sit well lay in her back seat. I looked like a blue fuzzy ball.

Once we got to school, We both got out and heard music blasting.

We walked through the car park holding our dresses up once we got inside, we stared walking towards the stair's that lead to the hall, When we got to the top of the double stair's we stood there and looked at hall, with everyone dancing and drinking, having fun. 

I checked my phone and had a text.

Meet me 10.00 in the middle of the hall. underneath the crystal ball.xoxo'-HDTFBP.

Gina and i took our first step down the stair's. This may actually be a good night i though, desplaying down the staircase.