Part 1

Our story takes place in a hole in the ground. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit hole, and that meant comport. Inside this hole lived nothing other than a hobbit. A hobbit descended from a famous line of family members. The name of this hobbit was Belladonna Baggins, named after her great grandmother, Belladonna Took. Now, Belladonna had been dreaming of going on an adventure just as her great uncle Bilbo did. Bilbo Baggins had always told young Belladonna all about his adventure and the ring and all the creatures he encountered along the way, not leaving out the dragon Smaug.

I'm sure you have all heard of mr. Bilbo Baggins' adventure, but you see, everything is not as told. Thorin, Fili and Kili did not go into everlasting sleep, but did fall into slumber for around a month. After that time, they had came back in full health. Now, that being said, Smaug lived as well. Yes, he did get shot with the arrow. Yes, he did descend from the sky into the lake. But, what you didn't know was he swam his way out and onto shore, then flew himself off to a distant mountain, where he found a female dragon.

Look at me, trailing off! Now, back to the topic. Bella (as she insisted everyone call her) has always longed for a adventure to come to her doorstep, much like it had her great uncle. You see, being part Took, she loved adventures. The Tookish part was most strong in female hobbits, rarely showing in males. Her father was Frodo Baggins, son of Drogo Baggins, son of Bungo Baggins. 

Enough of the lesson! On with the story.

Bella was sitting on her porch, a pocky stick in her mouth, melting the chocolate off the biscuit stick with her warm tongue. People of all races passed by, exchanging hellos and good mornings with her. One tall person with all black eyes in a grey robe and a matching hat that came to a sharp point caught her eye. "Good morning!" She called out to the towering female.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked, knitting her perfectly shaped eyebrows together. "I mean good morning!" Bella enthusiastically answered. "Do you wish me to have a good morning, or mean it is a good morning weather i want it or not; or that you feel particularly good this morning; or this is a morning to be good on?"

"I would have to say all at once," said Bella. "And a fine morning to have a pocky stick outside. Would you care for one?" She picked up the cherry box and pointed it toward the giant. She outstretched her right hand and raised it in front of her face.

"I'll pass. Thank you for the offer, but I have some business to attend to. Do you by any chance know where Belladonna Baggins lives?" Bella stood up and leaned her head to the left.

"Who's asking?"

"Strach the Grey. Daughter of Gandalf the Grey." Strach straightened her back more (if that's even possible, considering she was as straight as a board), puffing her chest in the process.

Bella's eyes went wide and she dropped her smile. She sharply inhaled and raced up to the taller, tackling her in a tight embrace. Strach took a few steps back, appalled, before giving the stubby female a squeeze. "Where have you been?! I haven't seen you since I was five! How dare you leave me!" Bella shed tears unto Strach's robe. The wizard took a shaky breath before exhaling long to calm herself, for she feared she would cry as well. "I had to. My father made me go to Caswick, the school for wizards. I had no choice. I'm deeply sorry. Will you ever forgive me?" Bella pulled away from her and nodded. "Of course I'll forgive you! You're my best friend and my Guardian." Strach smiled broadly.

"Wait, what's your business with me?"

"Well, you know how you have always wanted to go on an adventure?"

"Yeah so?"