I Am

I am careless, forgetful and misguided. I tend to wonder off in a state of mind where I know that everything will be fine and I can imagine greatness. I day dream of my success of having many fans. I am thoughtful and friendly, so friendly that I could easily get pushed over. I've been hurt so much that I'm at a stage where I shut down so that I won't feel any pain or emotion. I use to love hard but now it takes all of me to even say "I love you". I overthink myself into bad situations that I know that will never happen. I just want to be close to great, I am afraid of failing. I try to smile everyday so no one will ever discover that I'm really torn in the inside. I try not to find my happiness because everytime I get a little bit of joy something always bring me down. I don't even know how to explain my words to another person by talking to them. I am so good with explaining my words on paper that you could feel it in your soul and veins. Every word you read you become shock because it's so unrealisticly true. I'm just a lost body trying to find myself and figure out who I really am. I get so furious at times for no reason. I don't know why but the smallest thing can make me angry. I just have a lot built in me. Such as anger, sadness, the feeling of being alone, fearing of being unsuccessful and becoming a failure. I know that I will not be a failure because what ever I do I put my all into it. I work my ass off and try my hardest just to have everything right. I'm ready to shine and accomplish everything people said I couldn't do. This is who I am, I don't want to fit in with the crowd. I like to be different than others because I am unique. I'm weird but in a good way. People always say that I'm deep but I choose to be because you wouldn't understand me if I wasn't. I like to see the true emotions within someone. Not something fake or unreal. I try to be truthful at all times because many aren't true to themselves. What ever I do I become passionate and to be passionate gives off more love. I can go forever and many days saying who I think I am but really I just don't know. I am a lost soul.