Temto Wells Reference

Here's a Splatoon OC of mine!!

This was drawn in a phone and took 3 days to sketch, line, color, and adjust.

Temto Wells | Gay | Married | A- | Retro Specs | Rugby Shirt | Octoling Boots | E-Liter 3K Scope | Octoling Brush | Octoling??? | Bobtail Squid

Temto is a very optimistic girl who is both brains and brawn. She grew up in New Squidleans and transferred to Inkopolis to get a job and restart life. She currently works as a restaurant owner with her wife, Abby Wells. She's on team Radioactive Rain that specializes in cool colors rather than warm colors. She is currently 21 and lives in Flounder Heights. She only has 8 tentacles and is in fact an Octoling. She has short tentacles because she doesn't like her long tentacles dragging on the floor. She can be shy at times but warms up to people. In Splatfests, she'll choose the unpopular teams in hope of winning and proving them wrong. She usually loses, but no matter what, she'll always find something good about the situation. She hates Spyke but will visit him and have brief conversations with him. She lives for Jazz and Electro-Swing and will not hold back singing or dancing. She has freckles on her face and shoulders. Her nails are very dull since she has a disorder with picking at the skin and chewing them when bored or nervous. She has bad memory and minor ADHD. She loves squid parties and is usually the one to start them or join in one that's already going on. She loves flower crowns, space, camping, and is not afraid to get down and dirty. She's very chubby and not afraid to show it off!!

 She's very chubby and not afraid to show it off!!

I edited the pic for a new icon.

Up next is her wife, Abby!!