the popular senpai

this is one of the most common kinds of senpai. of course anyone would love someone who has a lot of friends, i mean they have a lot of friends because theyre so lovable.

it may seem intimidating with how much competition you have but to even have a chance you gotta start off at the bottom. yes, youll be that one friend they talk to maybe every other week if youre group partners.

this kind of senpai will be very easy to become buddies with since they clearly make friends easily, what you have to do is simply talk to this person naturally. what this senpai truly will notice is a new friendship and you have to become the friend that is different from the others they have.

being original isnt that hard right?

..right??

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MAKE THEM NOTICE YOU WITH ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE CONSTANTLY KEEPING THEIR ATTENTION?
this is absolutely discouraging and you are going to want to give up every time you see them hanging out with someone else, but just think

you could BE that someone else.

that could be YOU being NOTICED.

yes thats what i thought. pretty amazing. so how do you boost your level in your senpai's group of friends?

 so how do you boost your level in your senpai's group of friends?

get a cool and exciting thing to do to attract them.
play a game or draw something.
tag them in a bunch of photos, who doesnt like being tagged?
you have to physically GRAB their attention and once you try a bunch of activities, see which one got the best reaction and the most attention. hang with this senpai when they go out somewhere and talk to them in their freetime. you have to STEP UP your GAME to get this popular senpai and you need to outrank all of their other kouhai's.