When you first meet

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(F/B/S) - Favourite Book Series
(F/C) - Favourite Character

~Rin~

You were new at True Cross Academy (you had only arrived that day) and you were marvelling at how amazing it was. Even in the hall - riding the escalators- was amazing.

"You've gotta be kidding... This is a school?!" You hear a male voice, as you're riding up the escalator, shout.

So someone else is new, huh.

Now in the cafeteria, you hear that same voice shout. "Whoa!" They drag the word out. "Get a load of those chandeliers! It's like a fancy-schmancy restaurant!" The mystery voice - once again - shouts; however this time you were going to find this new person so you weren't all alone. Now frantically searching, your eyes come across a boy with navy blue hair and presumably matching eyes. His shirt is untucked and he has a long object over his shoulder - presumably a sword or staff of some description. Before you can react, let alone talk to him, he disappears into the crowd of students.

Disappointed that you couldn't find him (at least you were sure it is a him) you head to the classroom. "Dayum!"

There it is, that voice again!

"You think they could've made this room any bigger?" He asks - to no one in particular. He pats the desk in the middle, by a window. "Hell, even the desks here are way bigger than the ones in the monastery!" You start walking towards him after he sits down, finding an opening to talk to him.

"What's the deal with that guy, he's freaking out!" A girl, in a group of three, rudely remarks.

"I know! What's a weirdo like that doing here?" Another girl, in the same group, asks. You give them the death glare for being so rude and walk over to the other new boy.

"Hey, don't listen to them - they're just being annoying." You glare over at the small group of three, then turning your attention over to the boy. "My names (Y/N) (L/N), what's yours?" You, politely, ask.

"Rin Okumura." He grins, loosening up. "Wanna sit?" He motions to the seat next to him.

"Sure." You smile and take your place next to him.

"So, do you know those girls?" Rin asks briefly looking at the trio then back to you.

"Nope, this is my first day." You put your hand under your chin. "I'm guessing this is yours too?" You ask.

"Yup!" He nods chuckling a bit. "It's amazing isn't it?!" He almost shouts, making you laugh from his excitement.

"It is!" You match his excitement, now laughing. "What lessons have you got?" You ask when the laugher dies down.

"I've got..." He pulls out a timetable."Maths, Science, English, P.E, Lunch (the best one of them all), Computer Technology and Cr- Never mind." Rin nervously laughs at his previous mistake.

"I guess we'll be seeing each other in class, as I'm in all but Maths and English!" You beam, excited at the idea of a new friend.

"Awesome!" Rin chuckles.

"Can all student make their way to class now, thank you." The speakers crackles as, who you're assuming is the headteacher, finish speaking.